Cedar Point's Mantis Closing on October 19
(09-04-2014, 10:14 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 09:52 PM)Talor Wrote: My testicles welcome this movement.

There's still some left after Mantis and SkyRider. That's the alarming statistic here.

You're testicles are almost gone, bro!? Sorry to hear that....
What guy hasn't been racked on Mantis? lol
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-05-2014, 12:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 10:14 PM)gregwibert Wrote: You're testicles are almost gone, bro!? Sorry to hear that....
What guy hasn't been racked on Mantis? lol

Some of the turn stiles at Lagoon can be brutal as well...lol... Rolleyes
Couldn't be done, Sid?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu...ey3WWThErw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
AWESOME!!!!
(09-18-2014, 12:07 PM)Talor Wrote: Couldn't be done, Sid?

Again, the CEO of Cedar Fair and Vice President of Maintenance and Construction told me back in 2001, a year after the "Floorless Rumor" first began, that it wouldn't happen. I tend to defer to the Experts when it comes to these things. I never said it was Impossible to do, just that I was told by said Experts it wasn't going to happen and here's why. If Parks want to spend the Money on these kind of things like Backwards Chassis for Inverted Coasters and Floorless Trains for Standing Coasters....be my Guest. Wink I personally cant wait to ride Rougarou Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon ParkĀ 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-18-2014, 09:49 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 12:07 PM)Talor Wrote: Couldn't be done, Sid?

Again, the CEO of Cedar Fair and Vice President of Maintenance and Construction told me back in 2001, a year after the "Floorless Rumor" first began, that it wouldn't happen. I tend to defer to the Experts when it comes to these things. I never said it was Impossible to do, just that I was told by said Experts it wasn't going to happen and here's why. If Parks want to spend the Money on these kind of things like Backwards Chassis for Inverted Coasters and Floorless Trains for Standing Coasters....be my Guest. Wink I personally cant wait to ride Rougarou Wink

This is a clear example of roller coaster ingenuity after a decade. Hopefully we see some more major inventions with roller coasters that aren't too gimmicky.
Mantis is now closed for good.

Bring on Rougarou!
(10-20-2014, 12:15 PM)Talor Wrote: Mantis is now closed for good.

Bring on Rougarou!

If they had torn it down I would dance on its grave!