Frightmares 2014 Live Entertainment
I need to lure them to u and bradley
Who is bradley?
Thats your new name!
Is your new name Shawn then? Haha
(09-27-2014, 02:04 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 11:00 AM)Slick Wrote: Or maybe they are really zombies, real zombies aren't supposed to be colorful! Some of them zombies aint bad lookin though.

LOL... yeah, they are pulled toward your magnetic personality...ha ha ha... I can't believe how many of them circled around you yesterday at the park Wink
They Smell the Fear in Shane! lol
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-28-2014, 12:08 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 02:04 PM)gregwibert Wrote: LOL... yeah, they are pulled toward your magnetic personality...ha ha ha... I can't believe how many of them circled around you yesterday at the park Wink
They Smell the Fear in Shane! lol

LOL!! Rolleyes
K i need to have a talk with julie, and tell her to have them get bradley and gregory.
(09-28-2014, 11:29 AM)Slick Wrote: K i need to have a talk with julie, and tell her to have them get bradley and gregory.

OMG
I want to apologize about saying the show was short....the day we watched it they did 2 songs....today we watch it again and it was much better and they had about 4 or 5 songs.
Very new at coasters because I have light motion sickness that has been unpredictable. But here it goes 10 roller coasters and counting.
The shows are still short tho, at only 15 minutes. Last year shows were like 20 minutes, i did enjoy them sunday though.