Live Entertainment 2015
So I was just looking around the old website and noticed they are looking for dancers for the evening show? Does that mean they're adding break dancers to The Rock Show?
Lol braden break dancers???? Did see on fb ravens thinking about coming backs! Maybe she can also talk angie into returning also. Either way lookin forward to rock show!
Yes! They're asking for people who can do all kinds of dances including break dancing. Haha
Cool u can be the break dancer for rock show and work in grounds!
Not gonna do either of those things.
We will have greg try out to be one of them dancers. He would make us proud, he can probably break dance!
Greg, have you been holding out on us? I'll bring my boombox to a potluck.
(02-09-2015, 10:29 PM)Slick Wrote: We will have greg try out to be one of them dancers. He would make us proud, he can probably break dance!

(02-09-2015, 10:46 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Greg, have you been holding out on us? I'll bring my boombox to a potluck.

LOL! No way, I'm too old.
Greg next potluck u have to break dance for us! We will put it on lif after for everyone to enjoy! Go greg go!!!?
Boombox blasting and break dancing what can get better than that. Can white men break dance?