Aerial Dive Ride with Drop Ride Video

This is an awesome ride. You can ride it all this week in Logan. I have had this video since January but could not release it till now. Hope you enjoy! Stan Checketts has lots of awesome rides. I have had the chance to talk with him a few times and he is a really good guy, I wish Lagoon had more of his rides. It is a real shame that they don't.

Dive Ride.org

Wow that's insane! Lagoon should definitely get more of his rides. Is this ride here in Utah temporary or is it staying?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
Multiple rides in one! Love it.
(06-22-2015, 02:52 PM)Cannibal Crazy Wrote: Wow that's insane! Lagoon should definitely get more of his rides. Is this ride here in Utah temporary or is it staying?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

It will be there for at least end of July because they will be operating it again in July. After that I don't know. I'm sure one park will buy it soon.
(06-22-2015, 03:07 PM)Willenator Wrote: Multiple rides in one! Love it.

Win
I wouldn't expect one of these to show up in a large park. Perhaps cave of the winds again?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Its operating tonight and tomorrow night from 4 pm to close! 
(06-23-2015, 05:01 PM)Coasters Wrote: Its operating tonight and tomorrow night from 4 pm to close! 

It's just too bad they can't donate the money to charity like they used to. I'm also glad Stan is still a CrAZy SOB! 3 Rides in 1 is Pretty Incredible.

Little Known Fact:
The 4th Ride Cycle on the Absolutely Insane Rides was Literally Named "Oh doodie" by S&S and when selected, the Cart Displayed "Oh doodie" had been selected. The Story Goes, it is what Stan said when they tried that combo on him. That Cycle Lived up to It's Name. Wink
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(06-23-2015, 05:32 PM)linearinduction Wrote: It's just too bad they can't donate the money to charity like they used to. I'm also glad Stan is still a CrAZy SOB! 3 Rides in 1 is Pretty Incredible.

Little Known Fact:
The 4th Ride Cycle on the Absolutely Insane Rides was Literally Named "Oh Censored" by S&S and when selected, the Cart Displayed "Oh Censored" had been selected. The Story Goes, it is what Stan said when they tried that combo on him. That Cycle Lived up to It's Name. Wink

The money is going to a couple charities.
(06-23-2015, 05:34 PM)Coasters Wrote: The money is going to a couple charities.
Interesting, considering they got hit with a HUGE Tax Bill over a a decade ago. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
This ride looks like fun. Is it really here in Utah?