Website Updates Jan 2019
I updated the wiki software to a newer version. Everything seems to be still working properly there still.
I'm thinking of updating the Facebook page name a bit to make it a little clearer that my page is not Lagoon's page, but I'm not sure if I like the title of the page I'm using or not, so I thought I would open it up to some feedback to all you wonderful people.

The current page name is just LagoonIsFun.com

I'm thinking of updating it to: LagoonIsFun.com - A Lagoon Enthusiast Community

What do you think?
You could just rename the site to "Lagoon Alumni & Boosters"

Oh, hey, that abbreviates to...
Oh. Ohhh. Second thought, maybe not. :\

I'd pay you $20 to just rename the site to "200 West" & call it good. Wink
(01-27-2019, 11:22 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm thinking of updating the Facebook page name a bit to make it a little clearer that my page is not Lagoon's page, but I'm not sure if I like the title of the page I'm using or not, so I thought I would open it up to some feedback to all you wonderful people.

What do you think?

Sounds good to me.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-27-2019, 11:22 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm thinking of updating the Facebook page name a bit to make it a little clearer that my page is not Lagoon's page, but I'm not sure if I like the title of the page I'm using or not, so I thought I would open it up to some feedback to all you wonderful people.

What do you think?
I wouldn't be opposed to that.

What do you think?

I like it, very nice

What do you think?

I like it as well.
It sounds good, and it does help distinguish your page from Lagoons.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk