Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
Thanks for the pic!

Is it clear if the other end of that third floor track connects to the turn around the back of the towers, or are there two different visits to the third floor?
Twirling Ribbons 
(02-15-2020, 01:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: From today, confirming Level 3, shallow drop through level 2 and level 1, to level 2.[Image: ebbf63af3fc0e7158f3d26d5397487fd.jpg]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I figured that would be a drop there but I was hoping for it to be a bit steeper.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
I dunno that looks like a fun drop... I am behind in my updates
(02-15-2020, 01:56 PM)linearinduction Wrote: From today, confirming Level 3, shallow drop through level 2 and level 1, to level 2.[Image: ebbf63af3fc0e7158f3d26d5397487fd.jpg]

Thanks for the pic Sid!

This thing is going to be fun  Happy
(02-17-2020, 11:05 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Thanks for the pic Sid!

This thing is going to be fun  Happy
You are very welcome kind sir. I would also agree.
(02-15-2020, 03:35 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks for the pic!

Is it clear if the other end of that third floor track connects to the turn around the back of the towers, or are there two different visits to the third floor?
It appears there are 2 different visits to the 3rd Floor, but I thought you already had a source that showed you the plans or something along those lines, so shouldn't you be the one telling us?

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-17-2020, 12:03 PM)linearinduction Wrote: You are very welcome kind sir. I would also agree.It appears there are 2 different visits to the 3rd Floor, but I thought you already had a source that showed you the plans or something along those lines, so shouldn't you be the one telling us?

Thanks! That double visit to the third floor makes me think there might be some kind of lim boost south of the towers. I heard some details that have mostly panned out, but the only thing that I've heard which isn't visible yet described a lift hill (or climb hill?) somewhere near the waterfall. I never personally saw any plans.
Twirling Ribbons 
(02-16-2020, 11:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I figured that would be a drop there but I was hoping for it to be a bit steeper.
I think with it being inside in the dark it will feel more intense.
(02-17-2020, 03:58 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks! That double visit to the third floor makes me think there might be some kind of lim boost south of the towers. I heard some details that have mostly panned out, but the only thing that I've heard which isn't visible yet described a lift hill (or climb hill?) somewhere near the waterfall. I never personally saw any plans.
I don't think LIM's being used on this are far fetched at all. They could be used to propel cars through the flat sections or even a launch/boost. As far as a lift hill who knows. They may finish all the interior work before adding any exterior (if there is any) parts of the ride. Personally I'm thinking one tower is the drop tower and the other one is a lift.
(02-17-2020, 03:58 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks! That double visit to the third floor makes me think there might be some kind of lim boost south of the towers. I heard some details that have mostly panned out, but the only thing that I've heard which isn't visible yet described a lift hill (or climb hill?) somewhere near the waterfall. I never personally saw any plans.
(02-17-2020, 07:02 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I don't think LIM's being used on this are far fetched at all. They could be used to propel cars through the flat sections or even a launch/boost. As far as a lift hill who knows. They may finish all the interior work before adding any exterior (if there is any) parts of the ride. Personally I'm thinking one tower is the drop tower and the other one is a lift.
Except there have only been shipments from ART for "Friction Drives, Gear Drives, Lift Chain." No LSM Drives from InTraSys. I'm also not seeing this need for any kind of Launch, as there is not a significant drop, and definitely not the banking in turns or track mounts for an LSM Drive.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It just looks like the track returns to the same height it dropped from right after a shooting section, which isn't possible without some momentum, but I could be seeing it wrong.
Twirling Ribbons