Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(05-14-2019, 07:46 PM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: This footage was filmed in an area that was open for public parking that day. I was not trespassing when I filmed this video. I can understand your assumption though.

On busy days the parking does get really close to where the supports are being stored. Which is great for taking video!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

I'll just piggyback off your post here- not directing this at you.

I think the takeaway here should be that while the overflow/employee lot is not necessarily a restricted area, it's also not somewhere intended for guests to be wandering (whether just looking or taking video). You're most likely not going to be in any sort of trouble for visiting this area, but anyone doing so should understand that it is completely reasonable to expect security to be paying closer attention to this area. As a result, there's a decent chance you'll be asked to leave the area, especially if there's activity in the construction site that could be a safety concern. If you're asked to leave, do.

My personal recommendation would be to stay away from the construction area altogether. The drone videos are an excellent way to see what progress is being made, and are less likely to interfere with anyone's safety. The last thing we need is for it to become common to wander out into the overflow lot and cause problems. That's when you'll start to see more restrictions put into place.

/soapbox
https://youtu.be/Pm34nSDpJ4I
Let the discussion start
So I wonder if the ramp in the middle built for the cranes will be removed at some point and be included as part of the rides building (the mountain). They definitely are working hard at this.

One critique on the words at the bottom of the screen I would give them a border. For example white words with a black border, makes the words easier to read especially when against a multi changing background such as a video.

Thanks for the updates, please keep them coming.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(05-15-2019, 08:27 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Never say never. If the crowds keep growing, especially if Primordial is a hit, it might happen sooner than later.

So what's like total capacity of park before have to close auto gates?
(05-15-2019, 03:59 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: So what's like total capacity of park before have to close auto gates?
The answer to your question is probably proprietary information. *shrugs*

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-15-2019, 06:30 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The answer to your question is probably proprietary information. *shrugs*

Wrong answer... It's when there is a stack of cars waiting for parking and there is no more parking locations and there for the fire chief shuts things down.... Shortly there after the zombie apocalypse breaks out
(05-15-2019, 07:40 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Wrong answer... It's when there is a stack of cars waiting for parking and there is no more parking locations and there for the fire chief shuts things down.... Shortly there after the zombie apocalypse breaks out

I like deoreans answer better
(05-15-2019, 08:54 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I like deoreans answer better
It is the better answer. lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It looks like they pour cement.. I will try to get pictures
Here is a picture
https://app.box.com/s/he0edwpbx9qjl57lnfasenz6kiupozyg