Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(06-01-2019, 02:18 PM)Mrtreytreyman10 Wrote: Id honestly would like to see that. Or a wing coaster maybe? Im really late on this whole conversation.. my bad XD  Laugh

It's hard for me to say what I want it to be because I already know what it is. It's going to be a family shooting coaster inside a big fake mountain, very similar in style to Wonder Mountain's Guardian, but greatly improved upon.
(06-01-2019, 02:18 PM)Mrtreytreyman10 Wrote: Id honestly would like to see that. Or a wing coaster maybe? Im really late on this whole conversation.. my bad XD  Laugh

Hey, better late than never.  Welcome!  Happy

I remember looking at the articles on various roller coasters on Wikipedia, and every time I'd read about a specific type of coaster, I'd think, "Oh, I want that at Lagoon!"  So in short, it would be very hard for me to say what kind of coaster I'd want Primordial (or any other future coaster at Lagoon, for that matter) to be.  Though I don't have any complaints whatsoever about any of Lagoon's current coasters and love them all, so i imagine that I'll be quite happy with whatever Lagoon has decided on Primordial as well.
(06-03-2019, 05:07 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It's hard for me to say what I want it to be because I already know what it is. It's going to be a family shooting coaster inside a big fake mountain, very similar in style to Wonder Mountain's Guardian, but greatly improved upon.

I wanted it to be a shooting coaster but I'm starting to change my mind. I think the park would be better off putting in a family dark ride that's a shooter and leaving the shooting element off of Primordial.
(06-03-2019, 09:32 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I wanted it to be a shooting coaster but I'm starting to change my mind. I think the park would be better off putting in a family dark ride that's a shooter and leaving the shooting element off of Primordial.

Totally agree that it would be better without the shooter part. I would also like to see a traditional dark ride, but again, not a shooter. Still, Primordial is going to be a shooter. Different people's varied sources confirm it again and again, and if people don't trust the sources that big data network they built under the concrete slab confirms it too.

I hear the first half of the ride will be more of a traditional coaster though...
(06-03-2019, 10:23 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Totally agree that it would be better without the shooter part. I would also like to see a traditional dark ride, but again, not a shooter. Still, Primordial is going to be a shooter. Different people's varied sources confirm it again and again, and if people don't trust the sources that big data network they built under the concrete slab confirms it too.

I hear the first half of the ride will be more of a traditional coaster though...
That makes sense. I'm sure whatever the finished product is will be awesome. I've just thought for awhile now that a family shooter (Midway Mania style) would be a big hit especially in kiddie land but I have no idea where they would put it.
(06-03-2019, 11:15 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: That makes sense. I'm sure whatever the finished product is will be awesome. I've just thought for awhile now that a family shooter (Midway Mania style) would be a big hit especially in kiddie land but I have no idea where they would put it.

I see four spots for kiddieland dark rides... and a castle! lol

[Image: attachment.php?aid=925]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-04-2019, 12:41 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I see four spots for kiddieland dark rides... and a castle! lol

[Image: attachment.php?aid=925]

I agree great spots but they'd all interfere with two of the parks biggest cash cows group sales and Frightmares.
(06-04-2019, 01:18 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I agree great spots but they'd all interfere with two of the parks biggest cash cows group sales and Frightmares.

Just put that stuff in the big new castle lol
(06-03-2019, 10:23 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Totally agree that it would be better without the shooter part. I would also like to see a traditional dark ride, but again, not a shooter. Still, Primordial is going to be a shooter. Different people's varied sources confirm it again and again, and if people don't trust the sources that big data network they built under the concrete slab confirms it too.

I'm hoping for an decent traditional coaster experience for part of it so that is good news to here the first half will be.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I just hope the shooting experience will only be with animatronics like Universal's MIB Alien Attack. That would make some part of the thrill more interesting and fun!