Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(06-04-2019, 01:23 PM)Mrtreytreyman10 Wrote: I just hope the shooting experience will only be with animatronics like Universal's MIB Alien Attack. That would make some part of the thrill more interesting and fun!

I agree, but I've heard it's going to be projected onto screens. There is a possibility that it will use Triotech's Illusio technology where the game is projected onto 3d objects in addition to flat screens. That would be a lot better IMO.

Banana
So talked to one of the maintaince guys that said it's probably going to take a lot longer then they are anticipating... The word is that they are going to be pouring a lot more cement and that it is going to be a big mountain.
So I think that we haven't seen the full foot print of this ride yet
I don't think we will be seeing a bigger footprint than where they have put all the pilings.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
(06-05-2019, 05:59 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So talked to one of the maintaince guys that said it's probably going to take a lot longer then they are anticipating... The word is that they are going to be pouring a lot more cement and that it is going to be a big mountain.
A mystery maintenance guy...lol
(06-05-2019, 11:40 PM)RCF Wrote: I don't think we will be seeing a bigger footprint than where they have put all the pilings.

BINGO!!!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-05-2019, 05:59 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So talked to one of the maintaince guys that said it's probably going to take a lot longer then they are anticipating... The word is that they are going to be pouring a lot more cement and that it is going to be a big mountain.

Was he working on the freezer in Dippin' Dots? LOL!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-05-2019, 11:40 PM)RCF Wrote: I don't think we will be seeing a bigger footprint than where they have put all the pilings.

Win

I hope Primordial is on this same level or better. Its not tall or fast but just pure fun.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-14-2019, 11:10 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://youtu.be/cMtR5_TinqE

I hope Primordial is on this same level or better. Its not tall or fast but just pure fun.

Uh... is that Bob Barker?

I bet ride-wise Primordial will come close to that (at least during the first half), but theming wise it won't. I'd be happy and pretty surprised to be proven wrong about the theming.
Banana
(06-14-2019, 11:10 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://youtu.be/cMtR5_TinqE

I've watched several POV's of this yesterday. It looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much it cost to build though...$300 million according to CNBC. Could that possibly be accurate?
(06-14-2019, 02:49 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: I've watched several POV's of this yesterday. It looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much it cost to build though...$300 million according to CNBC. Could that possibly be accurate?

It would be totally accurate... you have to remember that it's not just the ride that they built, but the whole expansion into the immersion into harry potter world.

Looking forward to riding this next year when we go. Should be able to start booking things with in the next week or two for our trip