Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(01-15-2020, 09:14 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I was thinking more of a interactive part where the ride goes into one of the two towers and from there it's going to be lifted up and down based on the story line (just like tower of terror) and then it will get to the top and final battle where there is a drop to the bottom and then you get off

(01-15-2020, 09:47 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: That would be sweet. It does seem like the towers would be good for lifting and then dropping since they're way taller than where the trains enter.

Let's hope so.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
One thing I should have also mentioned, but I don't know if it shows up in the picture really well... They are working on the outer shell already... they had rebar up and it looks like they are starting to shape it!
Something in the track layout doesn't quite add up. I wonder if there will be a LIM boost on the track south of the tower...
Twirling Ribbons 
(Yesterday, 05:52 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Something in the track layout doesn't quite add up. I wonder if there will be a LIM boost on the track south of the tower...

I was literally just about to say this. I think that there is a pretty good chance that we’ll see a LIM boost after the tower.

Edit: Also, what if the drop track is also an elevator at the beginning of the ride?
(Yesterday, 10:20 AM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I was literally just about to say this. I think that there is a pretty good chance that we’ll see a LIM boost after the tower.

Edit: Also, what if the drop track is also an elevator at the beginning of the ride?

So what I was saying is that the two towers are going to be the final battle where it's going to lift and drop just like tower of terror does (Maybe not as fast). There is going to be screens that you will "shoot" at and then when it gets to the top is the final battle and then WHAM! if drops and then it exits to the south for unloading.

I think that someone said this before, but I really hope they add in physical props/animatronics during some of the faster ride sections. Hopefully we will be discovering new things every time we ride this!
Okay the video is up
https://youtu.be/uKxGRWXgG58
Shocked Love seeing the added track. This is really a fascinating build.
(Yesterday, 04:10 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Okay the video is up
https://youtu.be/uKxGRWXgG58

I think that the tent is probably to protect the mechanical parts of the ride, maybe an elevator motor is in there.