Primordial - Lagoon's next roller coaster
(07-08-2020, 02:34 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: There's been no normal construction like track or rockwork since around the time Delorean mentioned that he heard there were technical issues. But I did notice from a post on reddit that there's some weird big metal poles or tubes stuck in the ground around the ride that look like some kind of unusual construction equipment. I have a feeling something is going down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/...tes_ago_a/

*Edit: Just for fun why not read each of the posts I've made on this page again?
Interesting. I wonder if it is really technical issues?
Stuck at home...bored and annoyed.
Maybe our engineer friend Z can have a look at the weird metal tubes/poles sticking out of the ground in that photo at https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/...tes_ago_a/ and tell us what they might be for?

I've got a sinking suspicion something pretty heavy is going down with the ride.
Twirling Ribbons 
I would also like Z's input. I think there is either a real technical problem, a lack of qualified construction staff or a financial problem (which could very well be on the supplier side). Whatever it is it sucks. I'm hoping life is somewhat back to normal by next year and the park could really use this new attraction to have a banner year.
Stuck at home...bored and annoyed.
I can't tell from the picture what it the pipes are for. The fitting on top of the labeled pipe would probably be the best clue as well as what is written on the pipe, which I can't make out. I will have to drive by and give it a look before I can give you a better idea of what they might be used for. The pipes don't look like they were precision placed though, so I don't think it will be structurally permanent.

I would almost guarantee that the slowdown in construction activities are due to cash flow though. If the registers to the west don't cycle as frequently, the construction to the east is much slower.

-Z
Sorry for the delay... I find it so hard to actually edit the video because I want to make it my best and then then it doesn't turn out that great I become a slacker on the video editing and end up playing a game like Valorant! lol
https://youtu.be/A_1GDi6snRs
Thanks for the video!
Twirling Ribbons 
I am going to go up tomorrow and get video of what they are doing with those poles
So nothing has changed/moved on the site with in the last month... Everything has stalled from this Tech issue that I heard about!
I'm calling it now. The ride is already sinking.
(07-09-2020, 06:04 PM)Willenator Wrote: I'm calling it now. The ride is already sinking.

I've been a bit worried ever since I saw Wadsworth was working on it. They've been working on the parking structure at the Veteran's hospital for 10 years now because it keeps moving around. Hope Primordial is fixable.
Twirling Ribbons