Seance Summary *Spoilers*
Best review yet!
In line to see it a second time, but they apparently added a few shows it's being that successful. Like, it's 15 minutes before show time and the crowd is full.

Plus, adding extra tickets (I was told 41 this week) and three of the four original shows were sold out by 4:30.

Edit: They also said they're bringing it back next year. They may change some things, but the core show will be the same.
(10-01-2017, 07:04 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: They also said they're bringing it back next year. They may change some things, but the core show will be the same.

YES! I was hoping they would bring it back.
(10-01-2017, 07:04 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: In line to see it a second time, but they apparently added a few shows it's being that successful. Like, it's 15 minutes before show time and the crowd is full.

Plus, adding extra tickets (I was told 41 this week) and three of the four original shows were sold out by 4:30.

Edit: They also said they're bringing it back next year. They may change some things, but the core show will be the same.

Win

Wooo!!!!!
(10-01-2017, 07:04 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: In line to see it a second time, but they apparently added a few shows it's being that successful. Like, it's 15 minutes before show time and the crowd is full.

Yeah 41 was what they were doing last night. That makes for one packed little theatre. Of coarse they will bring it back for next year but I'm sure it's going to be used for more than frightmares. This 'little' addition must have cost a fortune. It was also one of the coolest things I've ever been to.
im gonna see seance tonight any recommendations besides siting in the front row
(10-06-2017, 03:52 PM)Isaac Olson Wrote: im gonna see seance tonight any recommendations besides siting in the front row
Be behind the first blockaid for the lines, but not first in that set. Front row isn't as important as in the middle.
(Visual example)

Last row / second row / BE HERE / planter and frst row for line
Elitch Gardens also has a Seance show this year as well. Just for a random fact for the day lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(10-09-2017, 08:51 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Elitch Gardens also has a Seance show this year as well. Just for a random fact for the day lol

It's the same core show mechanic. My friend who helps run the haunts over at Elitch actually was the first person to tell me about Seance a few months ago and told me that it was a must see. Elitch has a few less effects compared to ours, but it's the same show format/tech. Lagoon licensed the show from the creator, Joseph Wartnerchaney, for this year, and from what I'm hearing, it'll become a staple at our park now based on how well it's been received. 

All that being said, I saw the show at Lagoon on Saturday and it was amazing. Having worked in the haunt industry myself in the past, and running our own high tech walkthroughs for years at the house, I understand how the show runs, however, seeing everything work in unison seamlessly really puts on one hell of a show. I had some parts that were genuinely uncomfortable for me, which is a high bar to hit. If you're thinking about seeing it, see it. It's worth the $5/$7, no doubt.

EDIT: Edited to add correct ownership info.