2018 Theme
Hello everyone! I would like to announce that Lagoon Is Fun will be sporting a new theme for Lagoon's 2018 season. I have one I'm testing, and I'd like to invite anyone interested to check it out. All you have to do is change the theme in option in your User Control Panel to use it. The name of the new theme is FocusResponsive.

The theme only works in desktop mode at the moment. It will eventually be the mobile theme too, but I'm not done tweaking it yet.

Direct link to the Control Panel options: https://www.lagoonisfun.com/usercp.php?action=options
I switched to it but mine has rainbow unicorns. Is that normal?
Oh wait, you said "FocusResponsive". My bad. Good now!
Now I'm curious which one has rainbows. lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
(02-10-2018, 07:39 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I switched to it but mine has rainbow unicorns. Is that normal?

lol
I've activated the new theme for all mobile users. You will now get the new look when browsing on your phone or tablet.
I like the new theme. It's pretty awesome.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I like the theme, but it's hard to find some of the features. Especially on mobile.
What features are you talking about?
On mobile I noticed it just says a new reply has been given but not by who until you click on the thread.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West