Smoke and Mirrors - New for 2018
Greg and I watched it yesterday, both of us really enjoyed it. The magician and assistant both do some cool tricks, even helping out on stage didn't help figure out the trick. Wondering where they got them, both don't seem amateur.
The assistant was one of the dancers in Verano last year. I suspect the magician is a semi-pro. Most of those pieces aren't that hard to learn, and mostly required her to apply knowledge she already had.
(06-25-2018, 07:11 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: The assistant was one of the dancers in Verano last year. I suspect the magician is a semi-pro. Most of those pieces aren't that hard to learn, and mostly required her to apply knowledge she already had.

How do they do it!
I think that as the wife of an amature magician I am obligated to keep the magic. ;D
(06-25-2018, 10:20 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: I think that as the wife of an amature magician I am obligated to keep the magic. ;D

So u gotta give us part of the secret, the other part u can keep.
Sid are u not a fan of the show???? Surprised u haven't said anything positive or negative in regards to it. Have you seen the show,?
It's pretty obvious how they do it. She gets in the box, he sticks in the knives, cuts her in half, uses magic and then puts her back together.
(06-25-2018, 07:11 AM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: The assistant was one of the dancers in Verano last year. I suspect the magician is a semi-pro. Most of those pieces aren't that hard to learn, and mostly required her to apply knowledge she already had.
The "Lovely Assistant" worked with my Sister and was not in Verono last year. You may have seen the swing.
(06-25-2018, 12:11 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Sid are u not a fan of the show???? Surprised u haven't said anything positive or negative in regards to it. Have you seen the show,?
Seen it, was ok, and don't plan on seeing it again. It's blatantly obvious how the tricks are done. If you've forgotten, Fox had a show in the 90s called "Magic Revealed" with the Masked Magician.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I thought u guys were a fan of all the shows! I'm shocked
(06-25-2018, 01:57 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: I thought u guys were a fan of all the shows! I'm shocked
Didn't care for Rock U 2 The Top in 2004, and the Day Show was Horrid!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island