Blue Island Resort (formerly Seven Peaks Provo)
Just read this recent article by the Daily Herald, about how Seven Peaks Provo is undergoing litigation and isn't included on the 2018 Pass of all Passes:

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/c...aa49d.html
Well, looks like it's coming back under a new name after all. Say hello to Blue Island Resort:

http://fox13now.com/2018/05/17/provo-wat...is-summer/

Article says targeting June 17th opening, but it sounds very tentative.
(05-17-2018, 08:56 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Well, looks like it's coming back under a new name after all. Say hello to Blue Island Resort:

http://fox13now.com/2018/05/17/provo-wat...is-summer/

Article says targeting June 17th opening, but it sounds very tentative.
Yeah, this was announced in February. lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-18-2018, 09:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Yeah, this was announced in February. lol

Ok.  The news stories all being fresh kinda made it sound like a new bit of news.  Being an anti-waterpark guy, I typically don't follow them much... just saw the news & thought I'd share.
(05-18-2018, 10:08 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Ok.  The news stories all being fresh kinda made it sound like a new bit of news.  Being an anti-waterpark guy, I typically don't follow them much... just saw the news & thought I'd share.
I just find it hilarious that local news outlets are treating all of this contraversy as "New" News. lol I used to be pretty anti water park, until I worked for the Huish's and Cowabunga Bay. Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas is pretty darn awesome! That Polin Wild Surf is Kick Ass!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Sid needs to go on new fancy log flume. Smile
(05-19-2018, 08:57 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Sid needs to go on new fancy log flume. Smile
Yeah, no! lol