What is Lagoon getting for 2019?
(08-11-2018, 07:32 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I would doubt they change their policy.
I think it's more likely the Earth is invaded by aliens, mainly those ones from starship troopers than Lagoon banning outside food and drink.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Lagoon is getting a ride it will be a fun ride .
(08-15-2018, 12:28 AM)CPrider Wrote: Lagoon is getting a ride it will be a fun ride .

Another family ride eh......meh
(08-15-2018, 09:34 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Another family ride eh......meh
Again my guess is they do the castle. If we are getting a new major attraction for 2020 I'd think the majority of there focus would start going towards that.
(08-15-2018, 01:27 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: Again my guess is they do the castle. If we are getting a new major attraction for 2020 I'd think the majority of there focus would start going towards that.

Castle needs some love so I hope it comes true!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(08-15-2018, 12:28 AM)CPrider Wrote: Lagoon is getting a ride it will be a fun ride .
Spoiler alert!
(08-15-2018, 05:57 PM)Brăden Wrote: Spoiler alert!

Lagoon doesn't get a new ride every year anymore. I have not heard anything about them getting a brand new ride next year. If they do I hope they don't waste their money on a flat ride that isn't a Giant Frisbee/Discovery type thing.
Twirling Ribbons 
(08-15-2018, 06:08 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Lagoon doesn't get a new ride every year anymore. I have not heard anything about them getting a brand new ride next year. If they do I hope they don't waste their money on a flat ride that isn't a Giant Frisbee/Discovery type thing.

Well be ready to be disappointed.
(08-15-2018, 08:01 PM)CPrider Wrote: Well be ready to be disappointed.

Haha, K thanks.
Twirling Ribbons 
We got 2 new rides and a re-imagined dark ride in 2017 so I think a new ride and a re-imagined dark ride in 2019 is possible. If it's going to be a flat ride, I'd guess Zamperla would make it, and since one water ride was removed an another water ride sucks they should probably get a new one. The next 5 years are expected to be the hottest in recorded history. Based entirely on that my guess is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOVlIZieRKE
Twirling Ribbons