Séance 2018
I am here, and do have a recorder! I will try to ask your question Jetstar.
Panel recorded and answers are incoming.
(09-07-2018, 01:57 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Panel recorded and answers are incoming.
Awesome!
(09-07-2018, 01:57 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Panel recorded and answers are incoming.

Wow, awesome! thanks!
Banana
It probably won't be until Sunday since I am at a booth all weekend, but when I can I will get it uploaded.
(09-07-2018, 04:05 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: It probably won't be until Sunday since I am at a booth all weekend, but when I can I will get it uploaded.

Cool, thanks again for doing it.
Banana
Time for a drone fly over during the week while no one is there?
(09-07-2018, 06:06 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Time for a drone fly over during the week while no one is there?

It'll be open tomorrow and I'd guess they'll try to finish that facade before Frightmares, but if you're itching to fly your drone have at it. Evermore might be a more interesting place, though it will supposedly also be open tomorrow (night).
Banana
(09-07-2018, 07:30 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It'll be open tomorrow and I'd guess they'll try to finish that facade before Frightmares, but if you're itching to fly your drone have at it. Evermore might be a more interesting place, though it will supposedly also be open tomorrow (night).

At Evermore's Fan X booth they were calling it their preopening party. They were still selling tickets all looks like a go.

I didn't have time to attend the Joey Wartnerchaney panel however.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I would love to get a chance to have faces for anyone, and I guess FanX is actually the best way to do it, since I am in a set location. I am working booth 1130 (the Brandon Sanderson booth) almost all day. I won't be able to chat long, but feel free to come say hi.