Lagoon Biergarten
(09-03-2018, 04:53 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I don't deny that, as it is. I still think the placement is poorly thought out.
I completely agree with you on the placement. Where do you think it would work better?
It seems like a good spot to me, though I'd rather see Speedway 202X go there.

I'm interested to see if there will be a Sit & Drink & Smoke in the beergarden.

I would think even those who don't like alcohol would be glad the drinkers will be cordoned off away from the rest of the park. Before there were Sit & Smokes people just smoked everywhere.
(09-03-2018, 05:42 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: It seems like a good spot to me, though I'd rather see Speedway 202X go there.

I'm interested to see if there will be a Sit & Drink & Smoke in the beergarden.

I would think even those who don't like alcohol would be glad the drinkers will be cordoned off away from the rest of the park. Before there were Sit & Smokes people just smoked everywhere.
I'm guessing there will be a sit & drink & smoke in there. I'm wondering if the roller coaster station view will be blocked by a structure, plants ect. I'm also wondering if that will be the only place to get a drink in Lagoon or if this is the introduction of multiple places in the park where it will be served (like it is in basically all other major parks. Even Disneyland just announced it will begin serving alcohol with the opening of Star Wars land.) Also for as long as I can remember you've been able to wander the park with a drink. This may change but I doubt it.
Aside from the noise from Cliffhanger, Spider and Roller Coaster, it's actually a pretty nice, relaxing spot...or it was before they removed all those tall trees. It could still work, I guess. We can only wait and see.
Maybe the shop by rattlesnake will stop being a liar.
The grass field back by the group foods building and terraces would be a much better location than prime ride placement on the south midway.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
In case that was in reply to me, I'm referring to the place by the Swan Princess game that says margaritas and daiquiris but only offers icees, if it's even open.
(09-03-2018, 12:43 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: I mean, considering the Fire Dragon and Musik Express down there, it's off to a good start.  Quick, somebody get #LagoonBavariaLand trending!  I'd kill for some spaetzle & brats between rides...
I second this. I served my mission in Germany so I'd love to be able to get some food I grew to love in the park. ;-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965U mit Tapatalk
Do we get steins and singing?
Personally, I feel this is Prime Real Estate for a Giant Frisbee, but also a high traffic area that will be successful as a food and beverage location.....or both. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island