Lagoon Biergarten
I’m here. It’s open. And it’s gorgeous !! Security guards out in front of the new area said it soft opened at noon.

No idea how to post photos to this site. Check out scaldwell89 on Instagram to see my photos
Can anybody confirm the absence or presence of a smoking area?
Yay
(06-09-2019, 03:59 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Can anybody confirm the absence or presence of a smoking area?

Didn't see any smoking.
(06-09-2019, 05:48 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Didn't see any smoking.

Thanks!
Yay
They look great!
(06-09-2019, 03:46 PM)Hatbox_Ghost Wrote: I’m here. It’s open. And it’s gorgeous !! Security guards out in front of the new area said it soft opened at noon.

No idea how to post photos to this site. Check out scaldwell89 on Instagram to see my photos
They look great!
(06-09-2019, 03:59 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Can anybody confirm the absence or presence of a smoking area?
I thought it was already confirmed months ago when it would require at least a 25ft clearance from an occupied restaurant/building. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
The beer garden construction area was about 250 feet by 150 feet. There doesn't need to be any clearance from a building, which is why there can be a sit & smoke three feet from the central park gift shop building. They just need to be 25 feet from a public entrance to a building. It would have been fully possible to put a smoking area in the beer garden.
Yay
Thanks again for your helpful response Spyhunter!
Yay
(06-10-2019, 06:08 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks again for your helpful response Spyhunter!

yep and u need to come this weekend and check it out!