Lagoon Biergarten
Here's my quick review of the Biergarten...

The actual Biergarten area is awesome. Lagoon really put effort into the theming and presentation of the area. The facade for the main dining hall looks really nice. The only critique I have for the area is that it could use some music.

The food was okay... I ordered the 307 burger. It was slightly better than a burger you would normally get inside the park, but it wasn't amazing. Although, the Biergarten fries we're significantly better than the fries sold at other restaurants inside the park. Also the menu was very small when I visited, I would say a third of the items were missing.

Overall I think it's a great addition to the park!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
(06-17-2019, 09:47 AM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: Here's my quick review of the Biergarten...

The actual Biergarten area is awesome. Lagoon really put effort into the theming and presentation of the area. The facade for the main dining hall looks really nice. The only critique I have for the area is that it could use some music.

The food was okay... I ordered the 307 burger. It was slightly better than a burger you would normally get inside the park, but it wasn't amazing. Although, the Biergarten fries we're significantly better than the fries sold at other restaurants inside the park. Also the menu was very small when I visited, I would say a third of the items were missing.

It'll take time for it to compare to the Old Mill. The Old Mill is my favorite place to eat on the park.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(06-17-2019, 11:09 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It'll take time for it to compare to the Old Mill. The Old Mill is my favorite place to eat on the park.

It's way better then the mill, better quality food and ummm beer!
(06-10-2019, 04:46 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: The beer garden construction area was about 250 feet by 150 feet. There doesn't need to be any clearance from a building, which is why there can be a sit & smoke three feet from the central park gift shop building. They just need to be 25 feet from a public entrance to a building. It would have been fully possible to put a smoking area in the beer garden.
I apologise for mis speaking and leaving out Entrance to the building. It is easy to see, once you visit, how there was no place for a sit n smoke station, and I still have no idea why you seem so upset there wasn't one. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I asked if there was a smoking section, thanks a third time to Spy Hunter for just giving a simple answer to the simple question. I got some other non-answers like one saying I should have always known there wouldn't be one because one could not be placed next to a building, and I just pointed out that wasn't correct. That doesn't mean I'm upset.
Twirling Ribbons 
(06-17-2019, 06:17 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: It's way better then the mill, better quality food and ummm beer!

I'll have to check it out to compare. The mill is so good. I could care less about beer though lol.

(06-17-2019, 09:47 AM)CoastersN\Stuff Wrote: Here's my quick review of the Biergarten...

I completely agree on the music. That was the only thing that was bugging me so I went looking. They've got the whole thing wired up for sound they just weren't using it yet. Now I'm wondering if the are going to use the park's standard background music or a Bavarian themed one. I'm hoping for the later.
(06-19-2019, 04:26 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: I completely agree on the music. That was the only thing that was bugging me so I went looking. They've got the whole thing wired up for sound they just weren't using it yet. Now I'm wondering if the are going to use the park's standard background music or a Bavarian themed one. I'm hoping for the later.

I agree I hope the music is Bavarian Themed. It seems like that would be a no brainier with how immensely themed Biergarten is.

The Fox13 article about the Biergarten opening is on their website today. The part I found interesting is to quote Julie Freed "Right now we're just sticking to beer" makes me wonder if they're thinking of possibly adding spirits in the future.
(06-20-2019, 02:27 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: The Fox13 article about the Biergarten opening is on their website today. The part I found interesting is to quote Julie Freed "Right now we're just sticking to beer" makes me wonder if they're thinking of possibly adding spirits in the future.

Well Coel studio is working closely with Utah Cannabis Company as well hehehe....
Twirling Ribbons