Lagoon Biergarten
(06-20-2019, 04:15 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: Well Coel studio is working closely with Utah Cannabis Company as well hehehe....

I wonder what the special at 4:20 will be...
(06-17-2019, 09:47 AM)CoastersN'Stuff Wrote: Here's my quick review of the Biergarten...

The actual Biergarten area is awesome. Lagoon really put effort into the theming and presentation of the area. The facade for the main dining hall looks really nice. The only critique I have for the area is that it could use some music.

The food was okay... I ordered the 307 burger. It was slightly better than a burger you would normally get inside the park, but it wasn't amazing. Although, the Biergarten fries we're significantly better than the fries sold at other restaurants inside the park. Also the menu was very small when I visited, I would say a third of the items were missing.

Overall I think it's a great addition to the park!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
There is Bavarian themed music as of today and there has been music in the area for a couple days. All of the details are now complete and the area is even better than just a few days ago.

I noticed items from the soft opening missing from the menu the other day, and I would bet the menu was too extensive and hard to hold and serve quickly.

Considering that Lagoon hired trained chefs to run the kitchen, and the things I hear guests say about how great the food is day after day, literally, I would recommend giving it another shot. If you are still unsatisfied, I would let Lagoon's Management know what specifically you did not enjoy and your opinion of how it may be improved. This would help them gauge where they may be falling short and improve the experience for everyone.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island