RMC Wild Legend: Taking new name suggestions
(01-22-2020, 12:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Where do we start? Trains. Poor Design and Construction. I have 10.5 size feet and wear 11 size shoes...very tight fit. Seats are hard and uncomfortable. The lab bars must have been designed by a sadist. Absolutely terrible design. Also, there is absolutely NO REASON that any coaster built after 2010 should not have silent Anti Rollbacks or at least have plastic tipped dogs! Even Woodies have plastic tipped anti rollbacks! I mean, the crappy Chinese coaster manufacturers like golden horse have silent Anti rollbacks and have for several years now! Now, onto the elements. Drop? meh. Airtime Hill...painful, and had more and better on Millennium Force. High Five, Ouch and Awkward, Double Down? Ouch and yawn. Top Gun Stall...ouch and meh. Barrel Roll? Ouch and meh. Braking? F&#k! Switchable ECBs were designed for a reason! Absolutely worst and painful braking on any coaster. Poor Design.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I love hearing varying opinions of rides, it helps with balancing out my expectations lol. Yeah, the seats are pretty hard, and it's really loud, but my 1am dual during 2018 Fright Fest was one of my favorite coaster experiences, hands down.

The lap bar sucks. I hurt pretty bad after back-to-back rides on Steel Vengeance in June 2019. I don't think I could marathon either of these, even though I could definitely marathon Mystic Timbers, which has pretty similar elements.

Overall, I love what RMC is doing, but I really believe that an in-house GCI would be my favorite addition Lagoon could add. I'm very excited to see how Primordial shapes up too!
(01-21-2020, 09:37 PM)linearinduction Wrote: knowing what I do about Lagoon, I'm going to have to insist that a 475' B&M Strata Coaster at Lagoon is more likely.

Yes please! lol
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
(01-22-2020, 12:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Also, there is absolutely NO REASON that any coaster built after 2010 should not have silent Anti Rollbacks or at least have plastic tipped dogs! Even Woodies have plastic tipped anti rollbacks! I mean, the crappy Chinese coaster manufacturers like golden horse have silent Anti rollbacks and have for several years now!

Careful there, you're starting to also bash Yukon Striker! But, yeah, there isn't any reason other than RMC and Six Flags being cheap.
RMC Wild Legend is in full swing! Shouldn't be long now.

[Image: 678ac0e2a3e2f496189cb13373214fa1.jpg]

Cannibal: Remixed! Coming soon. its almost ready!

[Image: b51d0bf0baa6de2dbbb6973ea375bf2c.jpg]

Yay!

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk