Seance spoilers?
Is anyone interested in discussing how they think effects are done in seance or would that be 'not keeping a secret'...?
uh, the dolls and demons are doing Everything. Gosh, everyone knows that already.

Notserious
I personally think that should wait until either the end of the season, and the revamp, or (my preference) keep the spirit of the secret. Alternately a PM thread of those who have seen the show talking about it.

Besides, a lot of the effects are pretty straight forward.
I'm thinking weights, quickly moving stuff in the dark, hydraulics, pepper's ghost, guy with a flashlight and a car wash buffer.
Twirling Ribbons 
(10-17-2018, 02:17 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm thinking weights, quickly moving stuff in the dark, hydraulics, pepper's ghost, guy with a flashlight and a car wash buffer.

ssshhhh the car wash buffer is a secret...
(10-17-2018, 03:51 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: ssshhhh the car wash buffer is a secret...

Umm too late ...lol. The cat is out of the bag.
(10-17-2018, 03:51 PM)crooks.mark Wrote: ssshhhh the car wash buffer is a secret...

At least he didn't give away the flying helmet & wet cele.... wait, I've said too much.
Ha Ha!!  Laugh Laugh Laugh
So I wanted to go on Sèance, but then I realized that a Sèance is when people contact the dead. Is Lagoon’s version of it themed to contacting the dead?
It is centered around a seance, which is why it uses the name it does. But it isn't a real one. Just a performance. However, if things like Ouija boards make you uncomfortable, you might want to skip it.