Black Friday 2019
(11-15-2018, 10:16 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I still don't understand how Lagoon's prices are crazy, nor the price increases.

Lagoon has Less Expensive All Day Passports ($55.95) than Knott's Berry Farm ($82.00/GAD Online $62.00) and Elitch Gardens ($59.99/$39.99 Online). Lagoon's 2018 All Day Passport Price was $49.95, just $2.95 MORE than Silverwood's.

Lagoon has Less Expensive Parking ($10.00) than Knott's Berry Farm ($25.00) and Elitch Gardens ($20.00).

Lagoon has Less Expensive Season Passports ($135.95 - $145.95) than Silverwood ($150.00) and Elitch Gardens ($179.00). Silverwood doesn't even include their Halloween Event (Scarywood) in their Season Passes either.

Lagoon has Less Expensive, Larger Variety, and Largely Higher Quality of Food than Silverwood, Knott's Berry Farm, and Elitch Gardens.

There is absolutely no way, if another amusement park opened in this market, they would charge any more than $10 less than Lagoon is charging. That park would probably have less than half the coasters and 1/4 to 1/3 the rides as well. Lagoon would absolutely not lower their prices, and the competitor, as a competitor, would keep their pricing in line with Lagoon's.

Additionally, Lagoon's closest competitor, of it could be called that, would be Evermore, and we don't even know what their prices and season passes will sell for.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Its a good deal, don't give lagoon any ideas. I love how cheap there fast passes, season passes, food are. Entry tickets have gotten more expensive, but lately, lagoon deserves the money. 

In other news, I am not getting a season pass next year. I can only go once..... What will I do with myself  Cry 

I actually finally get to go to another large scale park next year, so that I am excited for, might post a trip review or something that summer.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(11-15-2018, 10:23 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Its a good deal, don't give lagoon any ideas. I love how cheap there fast passes, season passes, food are. Entry tickets have gotten more expensive, but lately, lagoon deserves the money. 

In other news, I am not getting a season pass next year. I can only go once..... What will I do with myself  Cry 

I actually finally get to go to another large scale park next year, so that I am excited for, might post a trip review or something that summer.
What park will you be visiting?

This past summer, purchasing your All Day Passports at Costco ($48.99) and doing BounceBack ($16.00 + Tax) got you up to 2 Full Days at Lagoon for $64.99 + Tax, so $32.50 + Tax, Per Day. That is dirt cheap!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-15-2018, 02:05 PM)linearinduction Wrote: No mention of Lagoon-A-Beach or Pioneer Village?

No one cares about them. Tongue *runs away*
Even at $110 for a season pass that is still the best bargain out there especially with Frightmares included. I'm sure with the 2020 project we will see at least another $10 jump next year.
(11-16-2018, 01:03 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Even at $110 for a season pass that is still the best bargain out there especially with Frightmares included. I'm sure with the 2020 project we will see at least another $10 jump next year.

It still is, I will agree. Just glad mine are free this year lol.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Big Grin 
(11-15-2018, 10:23 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: In other news, I am not getting a season pass next year. I can only go once..... What will I do with myself  Cry 
Ehhh, you'll probably only miss out on a kiddy ride.  Tongue
(11-15-2018, 10:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What park will you be visiting?

This past summer, purchasing your All Day Passports at Costco ($48.99) and doing BounceBack ($16.00 + Tax) got you up to 2 Full Days at Lagoon for $64.99 + Tax, so $32.50 + Tax, Per Day. That is dirt cheap!

That is incredibly cheap!
(11-16-2018, 12:59 AM)Willenator Wrote: No one cares about them. Tongue *runs away*
*runs away with him*

(I do care about PV, but LAB hasn't gotten another slide in FOREVER!!!!!)
(11-16-2018, 07:47 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: It still is, I will agree. Just glad mine are free this year lol
Woo Hoo!!
(11-15-2018, 10:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What park will you be visiting?

I am going to kings island, and can not wait! It will be my first cedar fair park! 

Yes, lagoon is very cheap. The fact that they are as big as some popular parks, and that they are much prettier than a regular park, blows me away.
(11-16-2018, 05:38 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: I am going to kings island, and can not wait! It will be my first cedar fair park! 
I LOVE Kings Island! You Must, Must, MUST Ride The Beast and Diamondback at Night!!!

Dos -
Blue Ice Cream!
Graeter's Ice Cream!
Fastlane! (If you are visiting for one day)
Surf Dog
The Unofficial Indiana Jones Ride (Adventure Express)
Vortex
Woodstock Express
Skyline Chili! (My Homemade Cincinnati Chili is better however and 4 Way is the Best!)
Invertigo
The Bat
Stand under the giant column under Diamondback's Drop in Rivertown and watch that column sway as the train goes down the drop!

Don'ts -
Unless you REALLY want the Credit, avoid Racer Blue!
Avoid LaRosa's Pizza!

Also, if you can find the "Losantiville"Sign, you get Bonus Points!!!! No cheating either!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-16-2018, 07:44 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I LOVE Kings Island! You Must, Must, MUST Ride The Beast and Diamondback at Night!!!

Dos -
Blue Ice Cream!
Graeter's Ice Cream!
Fastlane! (If you are visiting for one day)
Surf Dog
The Unofficial Indiana Jones Ride (Adventure Express)
Vortex
Woodstock Express
Skyline Chili! (My Homemade Cincinnati Chili is better however and 4 Way is the Best!)
Invertigo
The Bat
Stand under the giant column under Diamondback's Drop in Rivertown and watch that column sway as the train goes down the drop!

Don'ts -
Unless you REALLY want the Credit, avoid Racer Blue!
Avoid LaRosa's Pizza!

Also, if you can find the "Losantiville"Sign, you get Bonus Points!!!! No cheating either!

Thanks for the tips! Also, I heard banshee was a great coaster, will probably try and hit that to.