Win
Interesting that the toilet on the south glows red.

Lines we're so short last night, it was a perfect night to be at the park.

Bomboras music and lights are down again.....
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(06-07-2019, 06:34 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Interesting that the toilet on the south glows red.

Lines we're so short last night, it was a perfect night to be at the park.

Bomboras music and lights are down again.....
They lights were working on at least 1 train Saturday night that I saw.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-10-2019, 12:05 AM)linearinduction Wrote: They lights were working on at least 1 train Saturday night that I saw.

Rode it yesterday music was working fine.
(06-10-2019, 12:05 AM)linearinduction Wrote: They lights were working on at least 1 train Saturday night that I saw.

(06-10-2019, 08:21 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Rode it yesterday music was working fine.

That's good news. My kids are disappointed every time the music doesn't work which unfortunately is more often than not.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Someone has put together a scavenger hunt game for Lagoon, and they need volunteers to test it out. Here's a link to a facebook post for more details.
https://www.facebook.com/166610150838829...018908006/

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
I visited the park yesterday for the first time since May, and it was a very different experience.

First, there were a ton of people for a Wednesday, probably because a bunch of people from some essential oils company were there. The park was dead when it opened, but it got packed around one.

Second, Cannibal was closed until 2ish. When it finally opened, it got a line past Samauri, but the ride closed again. I've been finding it very hard to get on Cannibal this year. I've visited the park 3 times so far this season, and have only gotten on it 2 times. It was closed for the day when I went in May, and closed for all but a few hours yesterday. Is the ride having more issues this year, or do I just have bad luck?

Third, the North Midway had a power failure mid-afternoon. All the rides had to be closed and reset, and many people were on the attractions when it went out. There was a train with riders on Cannibal stuck at the MCBR for probably 20 minutes before it got evacuated. It took them over an hour to reset the ride system.

Overall, it was a decent visit. I'm glad I get to visit other times in the year because it was not as fun as I would have hoped yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Cannibal had some issues when we went on Friday, but we rode it once or twice. No other problems to report other then it did seem a little bit busier then normal (compared to last year that is)

I did notice that there was at least 2 huge groups there back at the pavilions.

Today they opened the speed game on the corner across from the bathrooms on the south side and they took down the sign saying that the shake em shack opening soon and there is giant windows for serving there now!

See my Instagram photo here https://www.instagram.com/p/BzPIrWwF1DU/
Also did anyone else know that we had turtles?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzOyWqcFHke/
(06-27-2019, 07:50 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I visited the park yesterday for the first time since May, and it was a very different experience.

First, there were a ton of people for a Wednesday, probably because a bunch of people from some essential oils company were there. The park was dead when it opened, but it got packed around one.

Second, Cannibal was closed until 2ish. When it finally opened, it got a line past Samauri, but the ride closed again. I've been finding it very hard to get on Cannibal this year. I've visited the park 3 times so far this season, and have only gotten on it 2 times. It was closed for the day when I went in May, and closed for all but a few hours yesterday. Is the ride having more issues this year, or do I just have bad luck?

Third, the North Midway had a power failure mid-afternoon. All the rides had to be closed and reset, and many people were on the attractions when it went out. There was a train with riders on Cannibal stuck at the MCBR for probably 20 minutes before it got evacuated. It took them over an hour to reset the ride system.

Overall, it was a decent visit. I'm glad I get to visit other times in the year because it was not as fun as I would have hoped yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Operations on Cannibal were absolutely horrible when I went a couple of weeks ago. Lagoon's latest batch of 'imported employees' seemed to not have it down yet. The girl doing the seating kept filling up cars from the single rider line. She kept doing it until people in the main line started yelling.