I know it is way out of season to ask this, and I already asked on another thread, but here I go. I am documenting all of my past trips, and have made my way to my first time to frightmares in 2013, and the only house I made it to was Funhouse, and I barely remember anything in it, and that is what started my love for haunted houses. So if anything remembers pieces of it, do you think you could share? There is a video on YouTube by crowd surfers that year, a huge GP, but he filmed slight bits inside it, and I don't remember all the parts he did not film. the  I know I asked this on another thread already, and this thread will probably be deleted soon after, but it is bugging me I can not remember. I know it is out of season, okay?

Also, if no one has anything on funhouse, can someone share parts of zombie lockdown, I never went on that, and have heard mixed reviews on it, so I have always wondered what it was like. The indoor parts of the que line, the maze itself, ect.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
I re-watched the video where some guy went through it with a microphone, and now I have more specific points I can ask about. The indoor sections of the que line, the part after you play games with the clowns, the part after the room with all the bags on the ceiling, and the part after the girl who reads your fortune. Yes, I realize it is out of the Halloween season to ask this, but I am completely blank on much at all of what happened during frightmares in 2013.
(12-07-2018, 09:08 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: ...but I am completely blank on much at all of what happened during frightmares in 2013.
I think that everyone else is too! lol
Can anyone help me out with this? I have been stuck on this for almost six years now.
All the years run together in my head. I can't remember what 2013 had
(12-08-2018, 02:18 PM)Willenator Wrote: All the years run together in my head. I can't remember what 2013 had

Darn. Thanks anyway. I know it was a while back.