Lagoon's Emails
If anyone doesn't get them, this one came today
https://mailchi.mp/lagoonpark/save-on-th...0629b548e5
(12-11-2018, 05:41 PM)DeLorean Wrote: If anyone doesn't get them, this one came today
https://mailchi.mp/lagoonpark/save-on-th...0629b548e5

That's strange... Not the email, but the fact that they used what is in my opinion Lagoon's worst roller coaster, Wicked (Yes, I prefer the Bat over Wicked.).
(12-11-2018, 06:00 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: That's strange... Not the email, but the fact that they used what is in my opinion Lagoon's worst roller coaster, Wicked (Yes, I prefer the Bat over Wicked.).
Dude, I'd be more than happy to show you how to ride Wicked so it's mostly enjoyable. The second half of the ride won't improve without a re design. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-12-2018, 08:07 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Dude, I'd be more than happy to show you how to ride Wicked so it's mostly enjoyable. The second half of the ride won't improve without a re design. lol

i'm not a huge fan of wicked, but I will ride it any day over bat though.   Bat is the worst coaster at the park period.
[quote='DaSpanishPotato' pid='81166' dateline='1544572845']

That's strange... Not the email, but the fact that they used what is in my opinion Lagoon's worst roller coaster, Wicked (Yes, I prefer the Bat over Wicked.).

Alright, everyone is in titled to their own opinion, but I feel like the only bad thing(That I have experienced) On wicked is the lap bars. But the overall ride is okay to me. Why don't you like it?
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(12-12-2018, 08:07 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Dude, I'd be more than happy to show you how to ride Wicked so it's mostly enjoyable. The second half of the ride won't improve without a re design. lol

Which I would gladly help Lagoon with lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West

I've lurked here for years and finally decided to set up an account to chime in on this.  I love pretty much every roller coaster I've been on, ANYWHERE--with the exception of Wicked.  The beginning is fun, but the second it starts turning, it rattles so much it feels like it's hitting my brain against the inside of my skull.  I HATE it.  I've always prided myself on being unaffected by rides my whole life, but this is the one I just avoid like the plague now.  I'd be very interested to hear what your strategy for enjoying it is and if anyone else notices the excessive vibration/jerking.
(12-12-2018, 10:59 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Alright, everyone is in titled to their own opinion, but I feel like the only bad thing(That I have experienced) On wicked is the lap bars. But the overall ride is okay to me. Why don't you like it?
Wicked is incredibly rough. The airtime is great, but I can't get over the roughness.
(12-13-2018, 04:47 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Wicked is incredibly rough. The airtime is great, but I can't get over the roughness.
Never ridden it in late July with new wheels have you? lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-13-2018, 04:47 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Wicked is incredibly rough. The airtime is great, but I can't get over the roughness.

I have never found it to be rough... but I have found that the 2nd half of the ride is a let down in terms of action.