Adventureland new coaster!
The Phoenix.
Predicting it's just like Spider.

[Image: phoenix+adventureland.JPG]

Quote:ALTOONA, Iowa (KCRG) - When Adventureland opens in 2019, people who visit might notice something new.
This morning Adventureland announced a new roller coaster, The Phoenix, would be coming to the park in June 2019.
The Des Moines Register reports the ride will cost the park $6 million to be built.
The ride manufactured from Germany will have heights more than 50 feet and will also rotate a full 360 degrees while reaching up to 40 mph.
Construction is expected to begin in February 2019.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-13-2018, 01:46 AM)CPrider Wrote: The Phoenix.
Predicting it's just like Spider.

[Image: phoenix+adventureland.JPG]
I don't think there is any Maurer Spinning Coaster that reaches speeds of 40mph.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Maybe its not just like Spider? Who knows? (Besides the Adventureland Management.)
(12-13-2018, 08:15 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: Maybe its not just like Spider? Who knows? (Besides the Adventureland Management.)
It's really hard for me to contemplate that Lagoon paid 2.97 Million in 2002 for their SC-2000 and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk paid 5.5 Million 10 years later for theirs. I'm really hoping this ends up being a refurbished Xtreme from Dixie Landin', as it's a Version 1, and not the next V4 or V5.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-14-2018, 12:34 AM)linearinduction Wrote: It's really hard for me to contemplate that Lagoon paid 2.97 Million in 2002 for their SC-2000 and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk paid 5.5 Million 10 years later for theirs. I'm really hoping this ends up being a refurbished Xtreme from Dixie Landin', as it's a Version 1, and not the next V4 or V5.

Wow, that's inflation in action! Notserious