Raging water / Seven Peaks Salt Lake
I think Seven Peaks Salt Lake is finally closed cuz it's no longer listed on the Seven Peaks website and I drove by the other day and there were crayons in the park.
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(12-16-2018, 03:34 PM)CPrider Wrote: I think Seven Peaks Salt Lake is finally closed cuz it's no longer listed on the Seven Peaks website and I drove by the other day and there were crayons in the park.
Cranes?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(12-16-2018, 03:34 PM)CPrider Wrote: I think Seven Peaks Salt Lake is finally closed cuz it's no longer listed on the Seven Peaks website and I drove by the other day and there were crayons in the park.

Crayons. That sounds serious lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
Crayola park? (not serious)

Well that sucks Frown . I had a good time at Raging Waters as a kid/teen.
Twirling Ribbons 
Those must be some big crayons! I guess with enough, you could color over the whole thing... hahaha.

I think I only ever made it down there once as a kid; being a child of northern Davis County, Wild Waters was usually our go-to water park (or, the occasional trip to the waterslides at Newgate Mall). Then again, I'm old enough to remember when Como Springs was a cool place to visit for the day.