What kind of food would you like to see at Lagoon?
(12-19-2018, 10:25 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Lol all i can say is the poor kid must have really been hungry to eat a hockey puck of a burger!    I got one of them pucks frm PV like 2 years ago took one bite and tossed rest in a garbage can.
Well, you definitely want a "Hockey Puck" (a Well Done Burger in Diner Lingo) and not a "Black and Blue" (a Rare Burger in Diner Lingo). Every Health Department requires every food establishment to post the following signage: "Thoroughly cooking foods of animal origin such as beef, eggs, fish, lamb, milk, poultry, or shellfish reduces the risk of food borne illness. Individuals with certain health conditions may be at higher risk if these foods are consumed raw or undercooked." A Food Borne Illness Outbreak at an Amusement Park. lol

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I would love a sit down restaurant at Lagoon. I don't know where they'd put it or how they would make the price right, but it would definitely keep some of the crowds from going across the street to station park.
I sit down at Arby's. Tongue
(12-26-2018, 01:46 AM)Willenator Wrote: I sit down at Arby's. Tongue

And then you get to sit down again for your after dinner relief lol