Bored and Playing Around
Heads up: you are going to see some random tweaks happening over the next day or two. I'm trying some different ideas out.
LIF Experimental Mode: Engaged! The one you already made is growing on me... I like.

Tweaks made so far:

1. I've tweaked username colors and added a new promotion for members who have posted over 250 times on the forum. All members with the purple name are those in that group.
2. I applied an update to the forum theme to make sure it works better with the current version of the forum software.
3. Since Google Plus is going away, I'm dropping the link to the LIF Google Plus page and replacing it with a link to the LIF subreddit.
(12-18-2018, 12:36 PM)Willenator Wrote: Tweaks made so far:

1. I've tweaked username colors and added a new promotion for members who have posted over 250 times on the forum. All members with the purple name are those in that group.
2. I applied an update to the forum theme to make sure it works better with the current version of the forum software.
3. Since Google Plus is going away, I'm dropping the link to the LIF Google Plus page and replacing it with a link to the LIF subreddit.

So you're telling me I have to go make like another hundred fifty post real quick. Tongue
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
Yep. Good luck! Happy
(12-18-2018, 01:25 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yep. Good luck! Happy

I can already imagine the wall of spam you're about to have to delete.  Laugh
Wait till you see the next posting tier! Shocked
(12-18-2018, 01:29 PM)Willenator Wrote: Wait till you see the next posting tier! Shocked

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4480188]
(12-18-2018, 01:05 PM)CPrider Wrote: So you're telling me I have to go make like another hundred fifty post real quick. Tongue

If ya want to be apart of the cool club lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West