Dream park
So this is about building your dream park but you can only pick 3 roller coasters price doesn't matter you can build 5 flat rides and seven Kiddieland rides. You have an unlimited budget. 
Also what the name of the park is
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
A wild western themed version of the spider as one coaster.
A looping floorless coaster called Fast Track
A GCI wooden coaster themed to something spooky

Flat Rides
A flying huss frissbee
A drop tower
A haunted house 
A log Flume
A travelling Miamia fair model ride, but one of those state fair ones that goes up much higher.

And Some other kids rides

I would the park go through the woods, and go over many creeks and rivers. I would have a wild western section and a jungle section, with many shops and food places. 

I would call it something simple and cheesy like, Runaway Town, or Fun City.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
My dream park would be to rebuild 1924 Saltair. Rebuild the pier, train ride out there and the pavilion building. The pavilion building would be reconfigured inside to be more of a family fun center that would have the ability to operate year round if needed.

As for the roller coasters, the first one would be a rebuilding of a modern version of the Giant Racer II. The other coasters it would be hard too choose but one I would lean toward is a rebuilding of the Reverser, compared to modern day coasters it wouldn't as exciting but it would be more of a way to let people travel back in time. The third coaster would be an RMC of some kind, probably wood structure with their I-box track and an all steel structure. 

As for the flat rides, I would put in a Flying Scooters (Flying Aces) as one used to be at Saltair. I would install a adult sized Whip ride.  I would add a Gerstlauer Sky Roller. I would add a HUSS Giant Frisbee. I would add a Windseeker (though it might not work so well out there for several factors but hey this is all imagination.) 

I would have a section known as Saltairland (what the kiddy section was called before). It would have a slew of kid rides and even a kiddy roller coaster. One of them would be a miniature railroad.

The park would be called the Saltair Beach Resort.

Very historical in look and feel but modern at the same time. If you can't tell I have a great fondness for Saltair.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I will be starting a Planet Coaster project for this! (I have never done a park that would just be perfect for me because I try to be realistic.) It will include a MACK Multilaunch with a layout inspired by Copperhead Strike. There will be an RMC Topper Track coaster that draws inspiration from Wildfire, at Kolmarden Zoo. It will also have a B&M Invert, that will have heavy inspiration from Banshee, at Kings Island. As for flats, I am yet to decide on those.

EDIT: The RMC Topper Track has been scrapped in favour of a RMC T-Rex
(01-03-2019, 05:33 PM)CPrider Wrote: So this is about building your dream park but you can only pick 3 roller coasters price doesn't matter you can build 5 flat rides and seven Kiddieland rides. You have an unlimited budget. 
Also what the name of the park is

If it's in Utah or another place that isn't viable for year-round operation it would be indoors. The three roller coasters would all be dark ride/coasters. Maybe an RMC single rail, an inverted single rail, and a Premier launch coaster. The seven flat rides are all dark rides: 1 log fume, 1 suspended (chair lift style), 1 electric faux steam train, 1 boat flume, 1 hushpuppy and 2 tracked robocoasters (best thing ever). Two of the kiddie rides are also hushpuppy dark rides. The other three kiddie rides are themed spinning rides, not sure which ones.

I wouldn't know the theme/name of the park/rides without putting a lot of thought into it and knowing the location. I would definitely consider letting Buckethead develop the story for one of each of the coasters, dark rides and kiddie rides and have Bucketheadland be one themed area of the park.

Also, indoor, dark, pirate themed mini golf. Directly inspired by the 49th street Galleria, but even more elaborate and awesome.
Twirling Ribbons 
(01-03-2019, 10:32 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: My dream park would be to rebuild 1924 Saltair. Rebuild the pier, train ride out there and the pavilion building. The pavilion building would be reconfigured inside to be more of a family fun center that would have the ability to operate year round if needed.

As for the roller coasters, the first one would be a rebuilding of a modern version of the Giant Racer II. The other coasters it would be hard too choose but one I would lean toward is a rebuilding of the Reverser, compared to modern day coasters it wouldn't as exciting but it would be more of a way to let people travel back in time. The third coaster would be an RMC of some kind, probably wood structure with their I-box track and an all steel structure. 

As for the flat rides, I would put in a Flying Scooters (Flying Aces) as one used to be at Saltair. I would install a adult sized Whip ride.  I would add a Gerstlauer Sky Roller. I would add a HUSS Giant Frisbee. I would add a Windseeker (though it might not work so well out there for several factors but hey this is all imagination.) 

I would have a section known as Saltairland (what the kiddy section was called before). It would have a slew of kid rides and even a kiddy roller coaster. One of them would be a miniature railroad.

The park would be called the Saltair Beach Resort.

Very historical in look and feel but modern at the same time. If you can't tell I have a great fondness for Saltair.
I really like this idea! Many people online have always been critical of Cedar Fair opting for the Windseekers over the Star Flyers, but forget that Windseekers can operate in higher winds, which is important when choosing a ride for your flagship park (Cedar Point) on the Great Lakes, where the weather can literally change on you in under 1 minute. Buying Multiple Units at the same time was also a good idea, considering the savings.

Living near a smaller, stinkier, yet less polluted lake, some changes in weather can happen fairly quickly, and a Windseeker would be properly suited for this sort of location.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-06-2019, 01:56 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I really like this idea! Many people online have always been critical of Cedar Fair opting for the Windseekers over the Star Flyers, but forget that Windseekers can operate in higher winds, which is important when choosing a ride for your flagship park (Cedar Point) on the Great Lakes, where the weather can literally change on you in under 1 minute. Buying Multiple Units at the same time was also a good idea, considering the savings.

Living near a smaller, stinkier, yet less polluted lake, some changes in weather can happen fairly quickly, and a Windseeker would be properly suited for this sort of location.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Good to know.

Id love to rebuild Saltair. I wish I had a time machine.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-05-2019, 04:09 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: If it's in Utah or another place that isn't viable for year-round operation it would be indoors. The three roller coasters would all be dark ride/coasters. Maybe an RMC single rail, an inverted single rail, and a Premier launch coaster. The seven flat rides are all dark rides: 1 log fume, 1 suspended (chair lift style), 1 electric faux steam train, 1 boat flume, 1 hushpuppy and 2 tracked robocoasters (best thing ever). Two of the kiddie rides are also hushpuppy dark rides. The other three kiddie rides are themed spinning rides, not sure which ones.

I wouldn't know the theme/name of the park/rides without putting a lot of thought into it and knowing the location. I would definitely consider letting Buckethead develop the story for one of each of the coasters, dark rides and kiddie rides and have Bucketheadland be one themed area of the park.

Also, indoor, dark, pirate themed mini golf. Directly inspired by the 49th street Galleria, but even more elaborate and awesome.
Is that Buckethead the musician? I would be interested in visiting that place.
They could sell the buckets like mouse ears!
(01-06-2019, 03:56 PM)Brăden Wrote: Is that Buckethead the musician? I would be interested in visiting that place.
They could sell the buckets like mouse ears!

Yes. If you look into his story his real dream is to create Bucketheadland as a sort of reflection of his love of Disneyland. He's been planning it out in his mind for decades. The same social phobias that cause him to hide in a mask and only speak through a puppet prevent him from pushing the plans into reality. If I had the unlimited funds talked about in this post I'd be more than willing to set aside a portion of the park for his dream and help make it happen even if all the ideas, concepts and plans had to be relayed to me via a puppet. Sometimes the biggest creative geniuses just don't quite have the ability to put their plans in motion without help, but people are reluctant to help them because extreme creativity also looks like insanity.
Twirling Ribbons 
It's coming together.

https://imgur.com/a/wBnIyYZ