El Loco
(03-28-2019, 10:43 AM)JordanM Wrote: Here's some hearsay about what happened. Take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/...r/ejjyudc/

Sounds plausible.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-28-2019, 10:43 AM)JordanM Wrote: Here's some hearsay about what happened. Take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/...r/ejjyudc/
Thank you for that Jardon!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Yea I don't know how she fell out or what ever, but seeing that I rode this back in Jan and everything seemed fine.. Maybe this will give them time to do some refub work on the ride... Also I would like to see new trains on their other coaster too.
(03-28-2019, 02:13 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea I don't know how she fell out or what ever, but seeing that I rode this back in Jan and everything seemed fine.. Maybe this will give them time to do some refub work on the ride... Also I would like to see new trains on their other coaster too.

I thought the trains were comfy and safe when I rode it in 2014. The ride is only 5 years old so the trains should be in good condition and not near replacement.

(03-28-2019, 03:27 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I thought the trains were comfy and safe when I rode it in 2014. The ride is only 5 years old so the trains should be in good condition and not near replacement.

Yea the El Loco trains are nice... I was referring to their other coaster that has been there for like 20 years plus and still have the same trains that your head bangs into.
(03-28-2019, 04:10 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea the El Loco trains are nice... I was referring to their other coaster that has been there for like 20 years plus and still have the same trains that your head bangs into.

That's actually the smoothest Arrow coaster I've been on. Its had new trains, the one it has if I remember correctly isn't a train from Arrow. There isn't much that can be done about the head banging. I don't see them investing in a completely new train design with lapbars for Canyon Blaster.

(03-28-2019, 04:14 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That's actually the smoothest Arrow coaster I've been on. Its had new trains, the one it has if I remember correctly isn't a train from Arrow. There isn't much that can be done about the head banging. I don't see them investing in a completely new train design with lapbars for Canyon Blaster.
Canyon Blaster has the 2nd Generation Trains that debuted with Drachen Fire at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Toshimaen replaced their original Arrow trains with 2nd Gen Arrow Trains, Sidewinder at Dreamland had the newer trains, and I believe there was another Arrow with them as well.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Question for those who know more than me: why would being paralyzed matter? Shouldn't proper functioning restraints be secure enough hold a person?
(03-28-2019, 09:54 PM)1stRainbowRose Wrote: Question for those who know more than me: why would being paralyzed matter? Shouldn't proper functioning restraints be secure enough hold a person?
Ask the Iraq War veteran double amputee at Darien Lake and the guy with Cerebral Palsy from Six Flags New England. There's a reason why Six Flags eliminated the Intamin "T" Bar Lapbars and just about every roller coaster in most parks require a rider to be able to maintain a "correct riding position" and to have certain body parts in order to ride. In order to ride Cannibal, you must have 2 complete legs, just like at Six Flags.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/i...GU20110709

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/03/us/ma...aster.html

(03-28-2019, 05:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Canyon Blaster has the 2nd Generation Trains that debuted with Drachen Fire at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Toshimaenwas replaced their original trains with 2nd Gen Arrow Trains, Sidewinder at Dreamland has the newer trains, and I believe there was another Arrow with them as well.

Ah cool. Good to know. I figured that it had Morgan trains on it.