Lagoon News 2019 Season Pass Pricing
I guess it's time to get up the info on Lagoon's 2019 season pass pricing. The current season pass prices will be valid until the 2nd of June. Here is the breakdown:

Purchase 1, 2, or 3 passes: $134.95 per pass
Purchase 4 or more passes: $127.95 per pass
Senior Citizen passes: $62.95
Season Parking Pass: $62

You can purchase your season passes on Lagoon's website here: https://www.lagoonpark.com/buy-season-passports/
When purchasing online, Lagoon charges a $2 convenience fee per pass.

In case you are a nerd like me and love numbers. Check this out:
The 1, 2, or 3 season pass pricing is increasing $10 this year compared to last year.
The 4 or more price is increasing $13.
Senior citizen passes are increasing $5.
For as long as I can remember, the 4 or more pricing has always been $10 cheaper than the 1, 2, or 3 pricing. This is the first year that the price difference is only $7.
(01-12-2019, 12:53 AM)Willenator Wrote: I guess it's time to get up the info on Lagoon's 2019 season pass pricing. The current season pass prices will be valid until the 2nd of June. Here is the breakdown:

Purchase 1, 2, or 3 passes: $134.95 per pass
Purchase 4 or more passes: $127.95 per pass
Senior Citizen passes: $62.95
Season Parking Pass: $62

You can purchase your season passes on Lagoon's website here: https://www.lagoonpark.com/buy-season-passports/
When purchasing online, Lagoon charges a $2 convenience fee per pass.

In case you are a nerd like me and love numbers. Check this out:
The 1, 2, or 3 season pass pricing is increasing $10 this year compared to last year.
The 4 or more price is increasing $13.
Senior citizen passes are increasing $5.
For as long as I can remember, the 4 or more pricing has always been $10 cheaper than the 1, 2, or 3 pricing. This is the first year that the price difference is only $7.

You forgot to mention that parking went up $2 this year too!

What about normal passes, did that price go up also?
They have to cover capital expenses, so I'd say that those have also likely gone up. They'll probably just keep the 2018 Frightmares pricing model.
(01-12-2019, 12:03 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: They have to cover capital expenses, so I'd say that those have also likely gone up. They'll probably just keep the 2018 Frightmares pricing model.
...like they do every year, and when people say "you raised prices this year!" they can honestly say "we raised prices last year." It also makes sense to raise prices for FRIGHTMARES! as you are getting more in the form of Haunts and such and because haunt events are cash cows.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-12-2019, 09:24 AM)DeLorean Wrote: What about normal passes, did that price go up also?

I did check to see if they had those prices up yet, and they did not. The Buy Tickets page just returns a $0.00 price with no options available, so we'll have to check back and see when those get posted.
Could be worse... It could be Disney prices
https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/01/1...-incr.aspx
(01-13-2019, 12:26 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Could be worse... It could be Disney prices
https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/01/1...-incr.aspx
No kidding! I'm pretty sure Disneyland is going to be an expensive, packed miserable zoo for awhile after Galaxy's edge opens.
(01-12-2019, 09:24 AM)DeLorean Wrote: What about normal passes, did that price go up also?

Just happened to be browsing the site tonight and noticed they're up; didn't see where anybody had answered your question yet, so, here ya go:

Regular:  $64.95+tax
Senior:  $58.95+tax
Youth:  $47.95+tax

I also saw a mention on the FAQs page regarding what to do if you don't have your Season Parking Pass with you, and it mentioned having to pay the normal $13 parking fee and then getting it reimbursed if you bring your Season Parking Pass back with you later.  Not sure if that means a normal auto day parking is now $13 or if that's something else, but if that's the case, I think that's an increase of $1 over last year ($12), right?
With so much space taken up with the new ride being built I am sure they are rethinking how they are going to make that money up now I am wondering when they are going to start building a parking structure
(02-13-2019, 12:35 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Just happened to be browsing the site tonight and noticed they're up; didn't see where anybody had answered your question yet, so, here ya go:

Regular:  $64.95+tax
Senior:  $58.95+tax
Youth:  $47.95+tax

I also saw a mention on the FAQs page regarding what to do if you don't have your Season Parking Pass with you, and it mentioned having to pay the normal $13 parking fee and then getting it reimbursed if you bring your Season Parking Pass back with you later.  Not sure if that means a normal auto day parking is now $13 or if that's something else, but if that's the case, I think that's an increase of $1 over last year ($12), right?
I thought it was $10 last year.