Lagoon News 2019 Season Pass Pricing
(02-13-2019, 12:35 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Just happened to be browsing the site tonight and noticed they're up; didn't see where anybody had answered your question yet, so, here ya go:

Regular:  $64.95+tax
Senior:  $58.95+tax
Youth:  $47.95+tax

I also saw a mention on the FAQs page regarding what to do if you don't have your Season Parking Pass with you, and it mentioned having to pay the normal $13 parking fee and then getting it reimbursed if you bring your Season Parking Pass back with you later.  Not sure if that means a normal auto day parking is now $13 or if that's something else, but if that's the case, I think that's an increase of $1 over last year ($12), right?
Regular parking is $10 (the same as last year). Oversize vehicles (everything in Utah!!) is $13.
(02-13-2019, 02:30 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Regular parking is $10 (the same as last year). Oversize vehicles (everything in Utah!!) is $13.

I wonder what they're referring to with the $13 comment here, then, because it's definitely not a reference to oversized vehicles?

Hopefully the extra 3 dollars is for installing a new parking lot. The lot is so bad.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I want a rougher parking lot then we can call it the Lagoon Safari. You won't see any animals, but you will feel like you are on the back roads of Australia somewhere. Tongue
(02-13-2019, 08:37 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: I wonder what they're referring to with the $13 comment here, then, because it's definitely not a reference to oversized vehicles?
I just took the pricing straight off the Lagoon website. I'm not sure what qualifies as an oversize vehicle at Lagoon.
(02-14-2019, 01:28 AM)Willenator Wrote: I want a rougher parking lot then we can call it the Lagoon Safari. You won't see any animals, but you will feel like you are on the back roads of Australia somewhere. Tongue

LOL! But isnt that what the over flow provides lol?

They are going to need to clean up that curved part up by a
Lagoon drive or come augest I bet they will need to turn people away cause the parking will be full.
What did they do during the construction of Cannibal? I am sure they had a hard time with over flow during that time to right?
I don't recall any real issues with the overflow and Cannibal when it was being built.
(02-14-2019, 04:03 PM)DeLorean Wrote: They are going to need to clean up that curved part up by a
Lagoon drive or come augest I bet they will need to turn people away cause the parking will be full.
What did they do during the construction of Cannibal? I am sure they had a hard time with over flow during that time to right?

(02-15-2019, 01:23 AM)Willenator Wrote: I don't recall any real issues with the overflow and Cannibal when it was being built.

Thats cause the crowds have come because of Cannibal.

(02-13-2019, 12:35 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: Just happened to be browsing the site tonight and noticed they're up; didn't see where anybody had answered your question yet, so, here ya go:

Regular:  $64.95+tax
Senior:  $58.95+tax
Youth:  $47.95+tax

I also saw a mention on the FAQs page regarding what to do if you don't have your Season Parking Pass with you, and it mentioned having to pay the normal $13 parking fee and then getting it reimbursed if you bring your Season Parking Pass back with you later.  Not sure if that means a normal auto day parking is now $13 or if that's something else, but if that's the case, I think that's an increase of $1 over last year ($12), right?
Ummm, it's always been that way. We've had to do the parking refund thing many times over the years when we forgot our parking pass. Guess not to many people knew about it?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island