Lagoon News 2019 Season Pass Pricing
(02-16-2019, 11:30 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Ummm, it's always been that way. We've had to do the parking refund thing many times over the years when we forgot our parking pass. Guess not to many people knew about it?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My comment was about the price of parking being $13 on the FAQ (an increase over previous years, I thought), not the process for the refund.
(02-17-2019, 03:41 AM)DragonTamer Wrote: My comment was about the price of parking being $13 on the FAQ (an increase over previous years, I thought), not the process for the refund.
I just found it interesting it was in a FAQ. I thought it was something that wasn't widely known and advertised. I know with my Knott's Pass, if I didn't have my phone, id card, or access to the app, they don't offer a reimbursement, but then again, when I purchased the extra Haunt ticket it said the same thing, but I asked someone, and they refunded me.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-17-2019, 03:47 AM)linearinduction Wrote: I just found it interesting it was in a FAQ....

Ahh, gotcha.  Then again, this is the same FAQ that answers such burning questions as "How much do the pay phones cost?", "Do you have kennels?", and not one but three separate questions about perks for Farmington residents.

Ironically elsewhere on the same website they claim that parking is only $10/car, which it definitely isn't.

So yeah, who knows.  I mean, besides the Dippin' Dots guy.
(02-13-2019, 02:30 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Regular parking is $10 (the same as last year). Oversize vehicles (everything in Utah!!) is $13.

Lagoon finally finished updating their website.  Now, both the FAQ and the Directions & Parking pages list "Regular Parking" as being $13; "Oversized" is $15, "Preferred" is $23, and the Season Parking Pass is (as previously listed), $62.
Another reason for a season parking pass. I wonder if that'll make more people use the 'Station Park' trick...
(03-12-2019, 12:21 AM)crooks.mark Wrote: Another reason for a season parking pass. I wonder if that'll make more people use the 'Station Park' trick...

Come Aug and beyond I imagine that people are going to have to utilize the Station Park because There is so much of that field that is being utilized for the primordial ride which is really going to eat up over flow parking

On a side note... that might also mean that more people will turn away from coming to the park and we will see lower attendance at the park for a short little while
(03-12-2019, 08:21 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Come Aug and beyond I imagine that people are going to have to utilize the Station Park because There is so much of that field that is being utilized for the primordial ride which is really going to eat up over flow parking

On a side note... that might also mean that more people will turn away from coming to the park and we will see lower attendance at the park for a short little while

There's a couple small problems with your theory. Lagoon was in the process of removing all of that dirt from the northwest corner of the overflow lot. That opens up a lot of space that has gone unused. Lagoon owns a couple of Buses. They could have off site employee parking on very busy days. Additionally, Lagoon could have cars park closer together in the overflow lot to create more space for cars. There are also the very northern pastures that can be used as well. Lack of parking would also not cause a drop in attendance.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(03-12-2019, 09:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: There's a couple small problems with your theory. Lagoon was in the process of removing all of that dirt from the northwest corner of the overflow lot. That opens up a lot of space that has gone unused. Lagoon owns a couple of Buses. They could have off site employee parking on very busy days. Additionally, Lagoon could have cars park closer together in the overflow lot to create more space for cars. There are also the very northern pastures that can be used as well. Lack of parking would also not cause a drop in attendance.

Well pop my bubble why don't you!
It was hopeful thinking!
(03-12-2019, 10:58 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Well pop my bubble why don't you!
It was hopeful thinking!
Attendance is going to keep going up. Smile

(03-12-2019, 11:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Attendance is going to keep going up. Smile

Attendance is down at Disney right now. i haven't seen the parks this died since 2008
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!