Charging Lockers!
(02-25-2019, 02:10 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: A brick is better than an iPhone lol. But if AT&T offered the Pixel I'd switch to it. LG makes a very sweet phone though.
LG isn't bad! But this Pixel is definitely better than the iPhone. I can't wait to see how the camera takes pictures around the park. Yeah, only Verizon offers it, but I got it discounted from the Google web store, and brought it to my service. I use Mint, which goes through T-Mobile. 8gb of data and unlimited talk and text for $20 a month. It's pretty good!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I have a lg v30 which is really nice, but I would really like the razer 2 phone
(02-25-2019, 03:01 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I have a lg v30 which is really nice, but I would really like the razer 2 phone
Yeah those Razer phones look sick

(02-25-2019, 03:02 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Yeah those Razer phones look sick

If I only had like $650 9 could get one lol
I know that there was an LG v30+ refurb for like $250 which is a killer deal
I got the lg v30 because it was a buy one get one free deal.
(02-25-2019, 06:56 PM)DeLorean Wrote: If I only had like $650 9 could get one lol
I know that there was an LG v30+ refurb for like $250 which is a killer deal
I got the lg v30 because it was a buy one get one free deal.
Dang! That's a good deal!

(02-25-2019, 07:03 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: Dang! That's a good deal!

Sorry it's 279 on newegg
Refurbished: LG V30+ LS998 128GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Android Phone w/ Dual 16MP|13MP Rear Camera - Aurora Black
I don't think I saw the charging lockers when I was cutting through the arcade to go to Dracula's. Does anyone know for sure if they aren't there?
(04-10-2019, 12:29 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I don't think I saw the charging lockers when I was cutting through the arcade to go to Dracula's. Does anyone know for sure if they aren't there?

There definitely gone,  noticed also removed from cannibal by the gift shop.
(04-10-2019, 02:06 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: There definitely gone,  noticed also removed from cannibal by the gift shop.

I hope they put them back since I used them all the time.
(04-10-2019, 07:06 PM)A00967505 Wrote: I hope they put them back since I used them all the time.
I got a mophie battery with my new phone last year...seems a heck of a lot more convenient for.me to bring my mophie to a park then lock it away and let it charge.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island