RMC Gwazi Confirmed (Finally)
(03-03-2019, 02:00 AM)linearinduction Wrote: You've been on Steel Vengeance?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
No, but lots of people say that Steel Vengeance is their favorite coaster. And just from the POV's, I can say that if I rode it, it would probably kick Cannibal off of my #1.
I'll get my first ride on Steel Vengeance in June. I am so excited! The only other RMC I have ridden has been Twisted Colossus, which is amazing. I'm so excited to see how this compares. I think a RMC or GCI or any airtime based coaster would make Lagoons lineup that much more solid

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(03-04-2019, 06:40 PM)LSFMAN Wrote: I'll get my first ride on Steel Vengeance in June. I am so excited! The only other RMC I have ridden has been Twisted Colossus, which is amazing. I'm so excited to see how this compares. I think a RMC or GCI or any airtime based coaster would make Lagoons lineup that much more solid

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lagoon is lacking an airtime machine. They need one.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
You could say that Wicked is airtime based, but the restraints prevent you from getting ANY. If you hold your restraint in the position that you had it in while you were in the load station, you get very strong ejector.
(03-04-2019, 06:36 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: No, but lots of people say that Steel Vengeance is their favorite coaster. And just from the POV's, I can say that if I rode it, it would probably kick Cannibal off of my #1.
Well, until you ride it, you can't actually judge a ride. lol I enjoyed DISpatch mASTER TRANSPORT, but many did not. Same with Mean Streak.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-04-2019, 07:59 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Well, until you ride it, you can't actually judge a ride. lol I enjoyed DISpatch mASTER TRANSPORT, but many did not. Same with Mean Streak.

I was going off of what others had said, and a very large number of people say that SV is their favorite coaster.
I heard nothing but great things about RMC's. I wish one was built closer to Utah lol. ( I keep hoping for one at Silverwood.) But I will say the turns they did on Tremors are pure amazing, they make those PTC trains ride like a B&M!

From all that Steel Vengeance does, thought I haven't ridden it, I think my favorite spot would be the barrel roll as it climbs with the small airtime moment on the exit of the roll. Kind of like how my favorite part on Cannibal (well 2nd to its drop) is the snappiness of the entrance into the dive loop.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
I simply don't trust RMC. When their "best in the industry" hydraulic locks we're found to have significant manufacturing defects and they were forced to shut down their coasters with them....it's kind of self explanatory why I distrust them.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island