HB381 (State ride inspection regulations) Passes House Committee
(03-04-2019, 07:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon only uses appropriate safety devices. There's absolutely no reason for Cannibal, BomBora, Wicked, Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, or Spider to have a safety belt, as the restraints have been designed and engineered to safely restrain a rider without an additional restraint. On PTC Trains, the Safety Belts are indeed a Safety Restraint. You don't want to know how many times I had a Lapbar open on Roller Coaster or Blue Streak. If it would have happened on Mean Streak with no Safety Belt, it would have been game over.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Funny thing I've heard from few people is RSR is only one that doesn't have seat belts installed.   RSR would suck with seat belts.
(03-04-2019, 07:47 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon only uses appropriate safety devices. There's absolutely no reason for Cannibal, BomBora, Wicked, Roller Coaster, Wild Mouse, or Spider to have a safety belt, as the restraints have been designed and engineered to safely restrain a rider without an additional restraint. On PTC Trains, the Safety Belts are indeed a Safety Restraint. You don't want to know how many times I had a Lapbar open on Roller Coaster or Blue Streak. If it would have happened on Mean Streak with no Safety Belt, it would have been game over.

The post from Facebook would disagree... Although she totally held herself in by the strength of her arms! I would really like to know what she can curl though!
(03-05-2019, 01:24 PM)DeLorean Wrote: The post from Facebook would disagree... Although she totally held herself in by the strength of her arms! I would really like to know what she can curl though!
She's full of Crap! There's absolutely no one who can keep themselves in a ride that pulls those g forces! Also, she expects me to believe that the most and highly surveiled ride in the world, with over 70 cameras in and on the ride, ones that take stills at a rate of 60fps, somehow missed this event? Hahahaha!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-05-2019, 07:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: She's full of Crap! There's absolutely no one who can keep themselves in a ride that pulls those g forces! Also, she expects me to believe that the most and highly surveiled ride in the world, with over 70 cameras in and on the ride, ones that take stills at a rate of 60fps, somehow missed this event? Hahahaha!

I know... you have to love the GP right?