Website Updates - March 2019
Thumbs Up 
I applied a simple update to the forum. No major changes, but I'm always curious if any of you encounter anything out of the ordinary. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
Ok, is the reputation thing part of the update? I never noticed it before today.
Banana
Yes and no. It has been part of the software before that I never really used. This update changed the way it behaved a little, so I've decided to give it a try and see.
My presence could be considered out of the ordinary.

Bug or feature?
I can't seem to add a negative rating. In the dropdown menu, it only shows neutral or positive.
(03-06-2019, 03:06 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: I can't seem to add a negative rating. In the dropdown menu, it only shows neutral or positive.
That's intentional
(03-06-2019, 06:02 PM)Willenator Wrote: That's intentional

I figured that he wanted to have a negative score... but I couldn't give him one Frown
Ok, I get it now. You can upvote and downvote posts like Reddit and reputation is like karma. I think I misunderstood the idea at first.

*Edit Oh I see you can only upvote now
Banana
Yes. Only positive feedback. I had a neutral option, but I thought that was a bit silly.
(03-10-2019, 11:25 PM)Willenator Wrote: Yes. Only positive feedback. I had a neutral option, but I thought that was a bit silly.
THE FORUM UNDERLORD REIGNS SUPREME!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island