First thing you will do?
(03-12-2019, 12:02 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: I could just do that in my backyard for free if I liked to drink. But it brings up a good question. Can we still bring beer and drink it anywhere once the Biergarten opens?

Straight poop from the Lagoon FAQ:

Quote:Am I Allowed to Bring Alcohol Into Lagoon?

Yes, we do allow guests to bring alcohol. However, it is not allowed inside Lagoon A Beach, into the Lagoon Biergarten & Restaurant and it cannot be left in a cooler unattended. Alcohol isn’t sold in the Park. Alcohol is sold at the Biergarten located south of the Roller Coaster.

...and also...

Quote:Am I Allowed to Bring Coolers and/or Outside Food and Drink into Lagoon?

Yes, we do allow guests to bring outside food and drink. However, for safety reasons we ask that you do not bring any glass bottles or containers.
Thanks, I wonder if Biergarten is technically not considered to be "in the park" for some reason, or if they just didn't change that "Alcohol isn't sold in the park" line from a previous version of the FAQ.
Twirling Ribbons 
(03-12-2019, 12:20 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Thanks, I wonder if Biergarten is technically not considered to be "in the park" for some reason, or if they just didn't change that "Alcohol isn't sold in the park" line from a previous version of the FAQ.

Clearly, the only logical conclusion is that they're installing a teleport device at the entrance, and what we see is just the holographic projection of the real Biergarten in Bavaria, hence it's not actually part of the park. /s
Someone had posted that you can not take alcoholic drinks outside of the Biergarten... So maybe there will be someone at the entrance/exit monitoring this?
I'll probably ride Bombora with my kids and then Jet Star with my oldest
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(03-12-2019, 07:41 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Someone had posted that you can not take alcoholic drinks outside of the Biergarten... So maybe there will be someone at the entrance/exit monitoring this?

You've heard of Ticket Takers?  Say hello to the newest Lagoon position:  Beer Takers.
Roller coaster for sure!
(03-12-2019, 07:41 AM)DeLorean Wrote: Someone had posted that you can not take alcoholic drinks outside of the Biergarten... So maybe there will be someone at the entrance/exit monitoring this?

They will be serving beer in glass containers so they won't let you take beer purchased in the Biergarten out of it. You can still bring your own into the park.
The very first thing that I'm going to do when I get to the park on opening day is go to Cannibal (if it's open, if it isn't, I'll probably go to Roller Coaster).
I'll probably go to WK Train. Smile

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island