First thing you will do?
(03-12-2019, 07:55 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'll probably go to WK Train. Smile

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hopefully that have that track all put back into place and ready for opening day!
(03-12-2019, 08:22 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Hopefully that have that track all put back into place and ready for opening day!
You underestimate the amount of time it takes to install fencing and rail. lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I said "Hopefully" Only a few weeks left until opening date!
(03-12-2019, 09:04 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I said "Hopefully" Only a few weeks left until opening date!
I mean it can be done in a few short hours. lol

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-11-2019, 10:16 PM)A00967505 Wrote: I am going to get my picture taken first for my season passport. And planning to be there on opening day I am. As far as the first thing I'm going to do once I'm in the park is probably put my phone in a locker to charge it. Then I always go on the Carousel first unless it's not working 
The first thing I'm gonna do is get my picture taken, then go buy a locker!!! I'm not gonna take a $700 phone on any rides this year! I'm also gonna go check out Dracula's and all that. The first ride I'm gonna ride, if Dracula is closed, is gonna be Roller Coaster. That's what I almost always start with

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I will defeintaily do a quick run around the park to see what is new. Starting with Draculas Castle, then the Beirgarten, and other areas that were getting worked on last year.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
Dinosaur Drop, of course!  I'm surprised that wasn't everyone's answer. My girls are obsessed with that ride, so we literally cannot go to Lagoon without riding it first.  We'll be there for the rope drop on the 30th!
thank you for telling me where you guys will all be so I can avoid you all Tongue
Tuck, Roll, and Aim for the grass!
(03-14-2019, 02:47 PM)CPrider Wrote: thank you for telling me where you guys will all be so I can avoid you all Tongue

Lol nice.