Rental costs
Sooo... My wife sprang her ankle and she wont be able to walk all around the park next weekend.

I see that Lagoon rents wheelchairs, but I couldn't find out how much they cost.

So does anyone know how much they cost from previous years?

Or is there somewhere I could rent/borrow one outside of Lagoon?

Maybe I should just stop by walmart/Smiths and borrow one of their power scooters lol
(03-22-2019, 03:21 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Sooo... My wife sprang her ankle and she wont be able to walk all around the park next weekend.

I see that Lagoon rents wheelchairs, but I couldn't find out how much they cost.

So does anyone know how much they cost from previous years?

Or is there somewhere I could rent/borrow one outside of Lagoon?

Maybe I should just stop by walmart/Smiths and borrow one of their power scooters lol

I believe they are 10 bucks but I might be wrong lol
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
That's not too bad, but I guess that I can also ask tomorrow when we go get our photos taken for our season passes
Why not go to a medical equipment place and see what the cost of renting one of the leg scooters is? You could even see about just renting it for the day. It will be nicer than one of the Lagoon wheel chairs, and is better mobility (instead of trying to push a wheelchair around.)
Everywhere I have seen they want to rent for a month at the cheapest was $100 a month... I will ask tomorrow the cost and see what I will do... maybe i can find one to borrow... or maybe I just need to hit up the DI and see if there is one there lol
You'll have to let us know what you find out.
So they said that one is $17 for a normal chair and I think she said $20 for the deluxe/heavy duty one
(03-24-2019, 11:06 PM)DeLorean Wrote: So they said that one is $17 for a normal chair and I think she said $20 for the deluxe/heavy duty one

That's not too bad.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West