LIF Needs Your Help
Question 
Lagoon's opening is quickly approaching! We are down to a week remaining, and I don't have a season pass. I don't know when I will be getting one, so I am reaching out to the LIF community to see if anyone wants to help me with pictures. I enjoy sending stuff out on the LIF Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts, but I won't be able to when Lagoon opens unless I have help.

I have a few different ways we could do this. You can either post stuff here on the forum and let me know if I can use it or you can send it to me directly. If you are interested in helping out, let me know. Also let me know which method would work best for you.
(03-23-2019, 12:10 AM)Willenator Wrote: Lagoon's opening is quickly approaching! We are down to a week remaining, and I don't have a season pass. I don't know when I will be getting one, so I am reaching out to the LIF community to see if anyone wants to help me with pictures. I enjoy sending stuff out on the LIF Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts, but I won't be able to when Lagoon opens unless I have help.

I have a few different ways we could do this. You can either post stuff here on the forum and let me know if I can use it or you can send it to me directly. If you are interested in helping out, let me know. Also let me know which method would work best for you.
I will keep sending u pics as i always have, want a 1.00 per pic now though no more freebies....grin
Always happy to help share anything I get. I don't have my mobile logged in here, and don't use Tapatalk, so hard for me to post from the park to here directly. I'm an Instagram noob, but if there's a way I can post stuff up there & get it to you and/or the LIF Instagram account that way somehow (or even the FB stuff), I'm always happy to help out.
I am always going to share and now that I have a the DJI Omso Mobile 2 I will have some really good photos
You do want super high res pictures right?
(03-23-2019, 04:49 PM)DeLorean Wrote: You do want super high res pictures right?
That's like asking if you want clean or dirty air to breathe. lol j/k I've had problems uploading hi res photos to the Forum, but not lately?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-23-2019, 05:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: That's like asking if you want clean or dirty air to breathe. lol j/k I've had problems uploading hi res photos to the Forum, but not lately?

I was asking because you can't upload big file super res pictures to the forums and that's why I have been uploading them to Box LOL
Maybe will can up my limit so that I can upload 4k pictures/videos
(03-23-2019, 05:24 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I was asking because you can't upload big file super res pictures to the forums and that's why I have been uploading them to Box LOL
Maybe will can up my limit so that I can upload 4k pictures/videos
My phone's camera takes them in HDR, whatever that is, and I haven't had problems uploading pics to the Forum since I got my Z3.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(03-23-2019, 05:26 PM)linearinduction Wrote: My phone's camera takes them in HDR, whatever that is, and I haven't had problems uploading pics to the Forum since I got my Z3.

HDR just affects the look of the image (high dynamic range; basically an attempt to make sure all the areas of the photo are covered with well-balanced colors and brightness/contrast, even if there are bright/dark areas), but doesn't actually affect the size (MBs) or resolution of the photos.
(03-23-2019, 05:30 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: HDR just affects the look of the image (high dynamic range; basically an attempt to make sure all the areas of the photo are covered with well-balanced colors and brightness/contrast, even if there are bright/dark areas), but doesn't actually affect the size (MBs) or resolution of the photos.
Thank you for that information Josh. It would probably help if I read the manual like a year ago. lol