LIF Needs Your Help
(03-23-2019, 04:49 PM)DeLorean Wrote: You do want super high res pictures right?

They don't have to be super high res. It is nice but not a big requirement.

(03-23-2019, 05:06 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I've had problems uploading hi res photos to the Forum, but not lately?

My server got an upgrade sometime last year that allowed me to take advantage of a higher upload limit. I still can't push it any higher than what I have because it is on a shared server.
(03-23-2019, 10:35 PM)Willenator Wrote: They don't have to be super high res. It is nice but not a big requirement.

My server got an upgrade sometime last year that allowed me to take advantage of a higher upload limit. I still can't push it any higher than what I have because it is on a shared server.
That would explain it then. Thanks Will!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-23-2019, 10:35 PM)Willenator Wrote: They don't have to be super high res. It is nice but not a big requirement.

I've got Utopia Fiber with a 1gig connection... Everything has to be bigger and better in my house!
Let me set something up on my server to share pictures with... At least I think that there is a Docker that will allow me to do that
I'll try my best to take some good ones with my Pixel 3 camera. I'm excited to see how it shapes out at Lagoon on Saturday!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(03-23-2019, 10:35 PM)Willenator Wrote: My server got an upgrade sometime last year that allowed me to take advantage of a higher upload limit. I still can't push it any higher than what I have because it is on a shared server.

(03-24-2019, 12:22 AM)DeLorean Wrote: I've got Utopia Fiber with a 1gig connection... Everything has to be bigger and better in my house!
Let me set something up on my server to share pictures with... At least I think that there is a Docker that will allow me to do that

Will, what kind of storage space are you using for attachments at the moment? I also have a few servers with some room to spare, would be happy to set something up.
I got thinking about Biergarten. and although it may not be opening up this weekend it is going to be opening sometime soon....
I would like to do some reviews of the food their and around the park in general. The only problem that I have is that I don't drink (Damn Mormons... Oh crap that's blasphemes now? Dang Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints!).
Would someone like to put up money and their time to drink some of the brew's and be recorded to be put on my youtube channel?
(03-24-2019, 01:11 PM)JordanM Wrote: Will, what kind of storage space are you using for attachments at the moment? I also have a few servers with some room to spare, would be happy to set something up.

Just the webspace I get from my webhost. Nothing fancy.
I'm willing to share pictures as well if you'd like. I can post them here or send them direct through IG. They recently introduced being able to save pictures from messages, so it should be a quick process.
(03-24-2019, 07:17 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Would someone like to put up money and their time to drink some of the brew's and be recorded to be put on my youtube channel?

Twist my arm...

(03-24-2019, 07:23 PM)Willenator Wrote: Just the webspace I get from my webhost. Nothing fancy.

Well, I have resources available if you ever decide the website could use some extra. I mean, could always make the attachments look like they're coming from so-wicked.com. Tongue
(03-24-2019, 01:11 PM)JordanM Wrote: Will, what kind of storage space are you using for attachments at the moment? I also have a few servers with some room to spare, would be happy to set something up.

OH I have a server running on dual xeon and like 20tb of storage and climbing