A few random photos from Season Passport Photo Day (3/23/2019)
(03-23-2019, 03:28 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Just grabbed a couple of quickies while picking up the Season Passport today, thought I'd share:

[Image: Sd6vY2I.jpg]

[Image: 83pZ4k8.jpg]

[Image: F3mKTNW.jpg]

[Image: 6av48r2.jpg]

[Image: 8WoKl0F.jpg]

[Image: gQ9P3dY.jpg]

[Image: 5fI5Keo.jpg]

[Image: T7q2JeG.jpg]

[Image: XpfYg0r.jpg]

Those are some great pictures! I like the new park map, it looks interesting. I cant wait for opening day. I can see that they still have the frightmares haunted house listing still on the wall by the entrance, and a time warp fast pass still up.
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
I do love the park map now, too, although... controversial opinion time: I think the Park Map would be better split into two maps; one for Rides & Attractions without the clutter of all the terraces for general guests, and one with just the terrace locations (and maybe a few orienting landmarks for reference). I think it's starting to get too information-dense to put the locations on the map and in the legend for both, and it might be more clear for each group if they were separate maps.
(03-27-2019, 04:48 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: Those are some great pictures! I like the new park map, it looks interesting. I cant wait for opening day. I can see that they still have the frightmares haunted house listing still on the wall by the entrance, and a time warp fast pass still up.
They aren't up anymore. Wink

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-27-2019, 07:20 PM)linearinduction Wrote: They aren't up anymore. Wink

That would have been funny if they were up all season. It is weird they don't take down some of the stuff like that until last minute, it was only a month ago there was a frightmares hearse in a pavilion.   Tongue
I miss classic, original  funnel cakes.
(03-28-2019, 02:07 PM)Lagoon Lover Wrote: That would have been funny if they were up all season. It is weird they don't take down some of the stuff like that until last minute, it was only a month ago there was a frightmares hearse in a pavilion.  
It's actually not last minute, but planned. Why change them after the season when...
A) You don't have next year's designed.
B) You don't know what next year's shows are.
C) Why put up a new sign to be up all winter?

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
I posted a few pictures on my Instagram and I am sure there will be more that I will add shortly
A few people have pointed out to me that the picture of the park schedule has two errors on it. Both May and July have 39 where it should read 29 on the calendar. Happy
That's funny... I didn't look that close at it, but that should have been something that should have been caught before going to print
(03-30-2019, 07:33 PM)DeLorean Wrote: That's funny... I didn't look that close at it, but that should have been something that should have been caught before going to print
As far as I'm aware, all park signage is now done in house, so it's really just a matter of fixing and reprinting.