Big Top - New for 2019
Music 
"Lagoon, in partnership with Joseph Wartnerchaney, is proud to present BIG TOP: Vintage carnival meets classic Rock and Roll! Members of a traveling circus find their way in the world. Big Top is a relevant story of compassion and the pursuit of finding one's identity. As Freddie Mercury once quoted, 'Fortune favors the bold!'"

Tuesday - Sunday (off Monday)
6:00pm, 7:30pm, and 9:00pm

Show runs June 1st - August 18th

Information taken from the sign out front of Lagoon's main gate.
This actually sounds like it could be pretty good.
(03-24-2019, 06:40 PM)JordanM Wrote: This actually sounds like it could be pretty good.

Was thinking the same.  May actually have to go give that a look one day.
(03-24-2019, 07:14 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Was thinking the same.  May actually have to go give that a look one day.

It sounds promising for sure.
I tried to record it, but I got told not photography was allowed... They had some big song that they did
(06-05-2019, 06:06 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I tried to record it, but I got told not photography was allowed... They had some big song that they did
Lagoon may not have the rights to the music to permit video recording. Perhaps the rights only extend to the producers, Manhattan Creative.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-06-2019, 12:20 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Lagoon may not have the rights to the music to permit video recording. Perhaps the rights only extend to the producers, Manhattan Creative.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yea it was a remix of Queen songs... Still kinda a bummer cause I wanted to share it with you guys on here
(06-06-2019, 03:32 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Yea it was a remix of Queen songs... Still kinda a bummer cause I wanted to share it with you guys on here

Well, this show just got more interesting. Queen rocks.
(06-09-2019, 10:57 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Well, this show just got more interesting. Queen rocks.

The show is good, music is awesome.
Just sat down and watched it today. I enjoyed it. I think I liked Verano a little more than this one, but this was still a really good show. I was disappointed when they made the "no video/no pictures" announcement. It was the primary reason I took my camera today. I understand the video rule....but I was looking forward to getting pictures like I did of Verano. I might have tried just shooting anyway except that an employee was lurking around, probably for that specific reason. She might have seen my bag (I didn't want to leave it in our stroller) and wanted to be sure I didn't take pictures.

Gesendet von meinem LG-TP450 mit Tapatalk