Biergarten Getting Some Paint 4/6/19
(04-07-2019, 08:34 PM)linearinduction Wrote: As I heard it, it was guests complaining about the ride running during the show that caused the evex2ntual closure.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Of the theater or the ride closing twice at night. In 2004 we had to close clifford twice a night for the shows.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(04-07-2019, 09:39 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Of the theater or the ride closing twice at night. In 2004 we had to close clifford twice a night for the shows.
The closure of the ride during Music USA performances was, as I had heard, caused due to guest complaints about the ride and the screaming ruining their [guest's] enjoyment of the show.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-07-2019, 09:45 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The closure of the ride during Music USA performances was, as I had heard, caused due to guest complaints about the ride and the screaming ruining their [guest's] enjoyment of the show.

Thats what I figured. Now it will desturb people eating and will need to close at lunch and dinner or just all day even lol. Time to scrap Clifford. Lol

(04-07-2019, 09:48 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thats what I figured. Now it will desturb people eating and will need to close at lunch and dinner or just all day even lol. Time to scrap Clifford. Lol
Btw, have you heard Cliffhanger this year? The motors are nearly silent!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(04-07-2019, 10:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Btw, have you heard Cliffhanger this year? The motors are nearly silent!

I haven't been to the park yet. I've had much other pressing activities lol

(04-07-2019, 09:00 PM)DeLorean Wrote: This can be easily fixed with a sound type wall

Walls (Germany)...
Walls (Utah (Liquor))... 

I'm just going to back slowly away from that satire triple-word score...
(04-07-2019, 10:30 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I haven't been to the park yet. I've had much other pressing activities lol
What I hear are excuses! lol
(04-07-2019, 10:31 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Walls (Germany)...
Walls (Utah (Liquor))... 

*win*

(04-07-2019, 10:31 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: Walls (Germany)...
Walls (Utah (Liquor))... 

That was good...
(04-07-2019, 02:05 PM)clb4162 Wrote: I must not have been paying close enough attention, I thought it looked different yesterday, oops...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also wanted to say my comment was not meant to criticize in any way. There's a lot of details, some that look totally different from each angle that may or may not be new to you. It's always, always, better to share if you think you found something new.

(04-07-2019, 10:34 PM)linearinduction Wrote: What I hear are excuses! lol

Na lol. I've been selling my house and buying a new one. Which is also why I haven't had a chance to get another podcast episode out as well.