LIF Changes
I am also of the "They're all better than anything I could have done, and all look good to me" mentality.
I got to thinking it might be fun to do a series of these. I've never really tinkered with vector graphics before, so this is more for my amusement than anything, but I made another one:

Have to say I like the dragon logo more than he Cannibal one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
(05-20-2019, 07:59 PM)tdaun Wrote: Have to say I like the dragon logo more than he Cannibal one.

Agreed!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
My fav is the second cannibal one. They all look good though!

Why not use one of these?

Afro Smiley LIFBuck

Notserious
I will be moving the forum over to the domain lagoonfans.com tomorrow. During this process, the forum will be unavailable. If all goes as planned, you won't see a major difference other than the domain. I will be forwarding the current domain to the new one for all of us that are used to typing lagoonisfun.com or have the site bookmarked.
(05-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Willenator Wrote: I will be moving the forum over to the domain lagoonfans.com tomorrow. During this process, the forum will be unavailable. If all goes as planned, you won't see a major difference other than the domain. I will be forwarding the current domain to the new one for all of us that are used to typing lagoonisfun.com or have the site bookmarked.
Will this affect Tapatalk?

(05-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Willenator Wrote: I will be moving the forum over to the domain lagoonfans.com tomorrow. During this process, the forum will be unavailable. If all goes as planned, you won't see a major difference other than the domain. I will be forwarding the current domain to the new one for all of us that are used to typing lagoonisfun.com or have the site bookmarked.

Are u having a moment of silence for lif passing on?
(05-25-2019, 11:44 AM)LSFMAN Wrote: Will this affect Tapatalk?

I don't believe so. I just have to update the info on Tapatalk's end to find the forum after the switch