Things people say about rides
DeLorean Wrote:He was saying that they needed the room to build the next ride... What in the world could they fit in the same space as Dragon and be just as cool.... Nothing that I can think of

I'd have asked him just what he though Lagoon is going to be building (at least in the near future) that would require the removal of any currently operating ride (much less Fire Dragon) before said new ride could be built.
Oh, I'm not talking about the container... I'm talking about the pan under the station. It collects all of the oil that drips off of the chain, plus everything else that drips down through the track in the station. And then it simmers for a month. And then you get to scrape it out. It's... an experience. The container is nothing... I loved that place. Between the A/C, and the peaceful clicking of all the relays (back when I worked there, it was mostly still mechanical relays), and the compressor... was a blast! Even more fun when you got to be in there for 15 minutes with a can of electrical contact cleaner servicing the tach. Wink
(05-28-2019, 12:18 PM)DeLorean Wrote: I had a guy tell me that they are going to have to remove Dragon to make way for the next coaster (after Primordial that is)

What says everyone? Will Dragon go away?

I kinda hope the next big coaster would go on the south side to even things out. Colossus would never need to be removed for space since it can just be moved. But if they built a big new 'in-house' coaster in Colossus' footprint, it would probably take up Wicked's footprint too.

I've had a vision of Colossus on the North side as part of the new entrance area for a while... even if just to give Wicked some room to breathe.
Twirling Ribbons 
(05-29-2019, 10:58 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I kinda hope the next big coaster would go on the south side to even things out. Colossus would never need to be removed for space since it can just be moved. But if they built a big new 'in-house' coaster in Colossus' footprint, it would probably take up Wicked's footprint too.

I've had a vision of Colossus on the North side as part of the new entrance area for a while... even if just to give Wicked some room to breathe.
Perhaps you and Ian could work on this idea together? Since he already has a Fire Dragon in NL2, should be fairly easy to see it in 3D.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
Coaster Credits: 99
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(05-30-2019, 11:00 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Perhaps you and Ian could work on this idea together? Since he already has a Fire Dragon in NL2, should be fairly easy to see it in 3D.

That would be very easy to do. My Colossus needs to be updated to NL2 however as its still a raw import from NL1 and anything imported from NL1 to NL2 requires some work cleaning up but not a big deal though.
[Image: a2a765f7757b7b989a73bfe9ca7b5196.png]

The Lost History of Saltair -- Coasters Connected -- No Limits
Instead of moving Dragon. I would like them to build a new and better water park and then fill the space where LAB was with a new ride or two... That should even things out for you Will?
Might even be fun to have a ride go out and over the water of the Lagoon
(05-30-2019, 07:50 PM)DeLorean Wrote: Instead of moving Dragon. I would like them to build a new and better water park and then fill the space where LAB was with a new ride or two... That should even things out for you Will?
Might even be fun to have a ride go out and over the water of the Lagoon

That would be cool. Could even give some breathing room for kiddyland. #RichardMichaelCrossbyForLagoon

(05-30-2019, 08:24 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That would be cool. Could even give some breathing room for kiddyland. #RichardMichaelCrossbyForLagoon
However, it should be stated that a "swimming pool" has been in that location for over 100 years, so I highly doubt Lagoon would relocate LAB.

DISCLAIMER: This post contains my own personal views and opinions and do not reflect the views and opinions of any Company or Organization. Furthermore, I do not purport to speak on behalf of any Company or Organization and it's views or opinions.
(05-30-2019, 08:25 PM)linearinduction Wrote: However, it should be stated that a "swimming pool" has been in that location for over 100 years, so I highly doubt Lagoon would relocate LAB.

Not over 100 years but close. 100 years ago it was an actual white sand beach on the pond.

(05-30-2019, 08:29 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Not over 100 years but close. 100 years ago it was an actual white sand beach on the pond.
I Suppose "Swimming Area" would have been a better way to describe it then.